Expired Hot Deals

Starbucks

(YMMV) 50% off any Handcrafted Beverage (Nov 16-22)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2021 8:08 am
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1010 posts
2522 upvotes
billrush wrote: Sure is an eyeopener when you see the number of calories in most of these drinks.

Watch Marketplace for a rundown https://www.cbc.ca/player/news/tv%20shows/marketplace
if you order through the app, it tells you how bad for you it is.... hardly eye-opening...

people don't order a frappucino because they are feeling healthy.
My phone plan is $400 a month for 500 MB of data.
My internet plan is $199.99 for capped internet and slow speeds.
My credit cards are the ones with annual fees but terrible rewards.
Did I RFD correctly?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13319 posts
2643 upvotes
Vancouver
Question: i used the 50% off this morning. I ordered ahead. I only had $1.53 left. It asked me to reload and pay.

Is there anyway to get my balance to zero? Split payment? I ended up adding the minimum $10. I didn’t want to because I don’t visit starbucks anymore. Now I have a balance again.

Thanks for any help.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Question: i used the 50% off this morning. I ordered ahead. I only had $1.53 left. It asked me to reload and pay.

Is there anyway to get my balance to zero? Split payment? I ended up adding the minimum $10. I didn’t want to because I don’t visit starbucks anymore. Now I have a balance again.

Thanks for any help.
Not sure, but you could always call or contact customer service about seeing if it’s possible to get it returned back to you. Their customer service is quite good.