Expired Hot Deals

Stay in Québec City and Get the Second Night Free At Participating Hotels (Stay between Nov 1 - Dec 21, 2021)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2021 12:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Stay in Québec City and Get the Second Night Free At Participating Hotels (Stay between Nov 1 - Dec 21, 2021)

Deal Link:
Just saw this on Quebec City's tourism page.

Offer: Pay for one night and get the second free! Promotion valid for new reservations on or after October 21 for check-ins between November 1 and December 21, 2021. Some restrictions apply.

How it works:
  • Decide on the dates for your stay in the Québec City region between November 1 and December 21, 2021.
  • Click here to see the list of participating properties.
  • On or after October 21, book directly on the property’s website or by telephone. Reservations made on third-party sites (Expedia, Booking.com, etc.) are not eligible.
  • Enjoy your stay and discover everything Québec City has to offer.

List of Participating Hotels: https://www.quebec-cite.com/en/free-second-night

NOTE: I see Fairmont Chateau Frontenac on the list, but I'm unable to get the promo on their website. Tried numerous date combos. If anyone is able to get this to work, please post here.
Terms and conditions

Offer valid for all new reservations of at least two consecutive nights at the same property during the promotional period (between October 21 and December 21, 2021). Stays must take place between November 1 and December 21, 2021. Reservations are non-transferable.
Offer valid for hotels, motels, B&Bs, and vacation rentals in the Québec City region. Click here for a full list of participating properties.
Offer valid for standard rooms. For more details, see the property’s website or contact the property directly.
The offer only applies to the second night of the reservation, regardless of how many nights you book.
Reservations must be made directly on the property’s website or by phone. Reservations made on third-party sites (Expedia, Booking.com, etc.) are not eligible.
Advance reservations are strongly recommended but not required for the second free night promotion. Walk-in reservations also qualify as long as they meet all the conditions above.
Offer does not apply to existing reservations.
Each property has its own booking terms and conditions. See the property’s website or contact the property directly to learn more.
The sanitary measures in place must be observed at all times.
The 2nd night free will be applied when booking on the participating establishment's website or by phone. It could also be applied on site during your stay.
Offer valid for all visitors to downtown areas of Québec City in accordance with the terms and conditions above.
38 replies
Apr 5, 2010
465 posts
163 upvotes
Mississauga
I still didn’t get the gift card from the previous deal. Not sure how reliable these deals are
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dealixious wrote: I still didn’t get the gift card from the previous deal. Not sure how reliable these deals are
This one doesn't have a gift card. You'll get the second night free right-away when booking if the hotel is participating.
Sep 13, 2019
262 posts
420 upvotes
Quebec
dealixious wrote: I still didn’t get the gift card from the previous deal. Not sure how reliable these deals are
Was the GC included in the transaction? Because not all rooms were eligible from the same hotel.
Apr 5, 2018
352 posts
355 upvotes
Can I book 2 nights and get 2 nights free?
Oct 4, 2010
307 posts
163 upvotes
Also selecting 2night and they all charges me for 2nights, not 1 night as their promotion stated
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
3536 posts
1467 upvotes
Toronto
signops wrote: Can I book 2 nights and get 2 nights free?
book 1 night in your name for 1 free night
then book 1 night in your spouse's name for 1 free night

total pay 2 nights and get 2 nights free
Jun 24, 2016
360 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
We are sorry, but no rooms are available for the specified search criteria (Fairmont Chateau Frontenac). Last month I booked this hotel through Amex (fine hotels) for a week in November.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tomguy1160 wrote: Also selecting 2night and they all charges me for 2nights, not 1 night as their promotion stated
From last year, I recall even though they charge for both nights, the amount is half. Try booking without the promo and see if the price is the same.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Usher9387 wrote: We are sorry, but no rooms are available for the specified search criteria (Fairmont Chateau Frontenac). Last month I booked this hotel through Amex (fine hotels) for a week in November.
Are you seeing the promo mentioned for Chateau Frontenac on Fairmont's website ? As mentioned in the OP, I don't. I do see rooms available at regular rate in Nov and Dec though (they have 5% off).
Last edited by carmageddon on Oct 28th, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 29, 2003
84 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
tomguy1160 wrote: Also selecting 2night and they all charges me for 2nights, not 1 night as their promotion stated
Same here, I can never get these promotions to work.
Jun 24, 2016
360 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
carmageddon wrote: Are you seeing the promo mentioned for Chateau Frontenac ? As mentioned in the OP, I don't. I do see rooms available at regular rate in Nov and Dec though (they have 5% off).
I don't see it in Hotel Pur either but i see the promotion in hotel chateau laurier.
Sep 13, 2019
262 posts
420 upvotes
Quebec
carmageddon wrote: From last year, I recall even though they charge for both nights, the amount is half. Try booking without the promo and see if the price is the same.
For Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec, in-room details:

"This promotion, available through Destination Québec Cité and the Ministry of Tourism, gives you the opportunity to stay two nights with us but only pay for one. Upon departure, you will be charged for the first night only."

Was it like that last year too?

EDIT: Same goes for Hotel Pur, you should see price for 2 night at the website, but they will charge one night only.
"Pay for 1 night and get a 2nd, free. This exclusive promotion is valid for new reservations on or after October 21 for check-ins between November 1 and December 21 2021. Reservations must be made directly on the propertys website or by telephone. Reservations made on third-party sites Expedia Booking.com, etc are not eligible. The 2nd night free will be applied when booking on the participating establishments website or by phone. It could also be applied directly on site during your stay Hotel will remove the rate from the second night at check in"
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
iVel004 wrote: For Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec, in-room details:

"This promotion, available through Destination Québec Cité and the Ministry of Tourism, gives you the opportunity to stay two nights with us but only pay for one. Upon departure, you will be charged for the first night only."

Was it like that last year too?
Hmm, so Fairmont charges your card on check-in day even if you reserve two months in advance. I don't know about Chateau Laurier if you need to pay upfront for 2 nights, and then they credit back the other. Better to call them and confirm.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2785 posts
1253 upvotes
QC, Canada
I see 650$ per night at Chateau Frontenac Grimacing Face
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6778 posts
6682 upvotes
Vancouver
Looking at the Delta - Nov 6-8
Prepaid Rate - $145/night
Regular Rate - $187/night
Buy 1 get 1 - $210/night = $105/night net

So, seems they mark up the 1 night you pay a little.

This offer does book through the Marriott.com site though.. so any Elite benefits will apply

Ron.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2138 posts
1213 upvotes
Ottawa
carmageddon wrote:
NOTE: I see Fairmont Chateau Frontenac on the list, but I'm unable to get the promo on their website. Tried numerous date combos. If anyone is able to get this to work, please post here.

Tried a bunch of dates and nothing works...bait and switch as usual lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1044 posts
1636 upvotes
For the Delta/Marriott the code is SHO. You book two nights and they will only charge you for one night when you get there. So with taxes for two nights it’s 233. . Also with this rate in the fine print it includes parking which is normally 25 per night. I have attached the screen shot.

Last change to try to use a few SNAs.
Images
  • 6805C3F8-7C05-4AA5-B0B4-47B56C21369E.jpeg
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
22189 posts
3014 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: For the Delta/Marriott the code is SHO. You book two nights and they will only charge you for one night when you get there. So with taxes for two nights it’s 233. . Also with this rate in the fine print it includes parking which is normally 25 per night. I have attached the screen shot.

Last change to try to use a few SNAs.
Dec 31 2021 SNA were extended 6 months.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6478 posts
3486 upvotes
Toronto
fruzmatik wrote: Tried a bunch of dates and nothing works...bait and switch as usual lol.
Chateau Frontenac now has the promo on their website but there aren't a ton of dates. It's also not much cheaper than the Christmas in November rate if you're planning on going in November.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)