Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Barotrauma - Steam - Game - Free for 3 days, and 75% off for 4 days only. Fun game!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2021 8:09 pm
Jul 24, 2002
576 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver

[STEAM] Barotrauma - Steam - Game - Free for 3 days, and 75% off for 4 days only. Fun game!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
75%
Expiry:
November 16, 2021
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Just had a play with this. You get a free 3 day FULL GAME play before you try it. If you like it, it's 9.74. Not too bad. Fun paper doll type animation with some nice VFX in it. Also has multiplayer co-op, which should be a gas, but I hadn't got to that yet.

Enjoy!
KLUTZO
Game geek, Family geek, Videography geek, all round geek!
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40839 upvotes
Thought it was free to keep :(
hi :)
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1800 upvotes
Quebec
So in other words... A trial demo
Jul 24, 2002
576 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver
kowell wrote: So in other words... A trial demo
Kinda... I thought so too at first wondering what the diff is..
- FREE TO PLAY (for 3 days) if you FINISH the game within that free to play period, then cool. Don't buy it.
- DEMO, usually has many features disabled, perhaps only 1/10th of the campaign length, and at the end there's a prompt that says. "Thank you for playing the DEMO. Please come and support us by getting the full version on Steam today!"

So a trial TIME demo with full features.
KLUTZO
Jul 24, 2002
576 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver
JoJoCan wrote: Thought it was free to keep :(
Hence the title. But yeah, I'd rather have a FULL free one for sure. => So far it's fun. I have 3 days to play it. hah!
KLUTZO
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1800 upvotes
Quebec
klutzo wrote: Kinda... I thought so too at first wondering what the diff is..
- FREE TO PLAY (for 3 days) if you FINISH the game within that free to play period, then cool. Don't buy it.
- DEMO, usually has many features disabled, perhaps only 1/10th of the campaign length, and at the end there's a prompt that says. "Thank you for playing the DEMO. Please come and support us by getting the full version on Steam today!"

So a trial TIME demo with full features.
Similar to the mass effect andromeda demo that was the full game with a 10h.timer on top.
It was devilishly evil because after.10.hours of course you want to.continue playing