More offers from STEAM
Includes:
BioShock Remastered
BioShock 2 Remastered
BioShock 2: Minerva's Den Remastered DLC
BioShock Infinite
BioShock Infinite - Season Pass
BioShock Infinite: Columbia's Finest DLC
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 5th, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
16 replies
Jan 25, 2013
149 posts
95 upvotes
Thornhill
So worth it, especially infinite
[OP]
Jan 26, 2021
10 posts
27 upvotes
yronnen wrote: So worth it, especially infinite
I never played it but heard good things about BioShock in general, time to try it :)
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
15708 posts
2334 upvotes
Everything except for the Infinite Season Pass & DLC is totally worth it.
Whenever someone asks a question that starts with "Why do they..." or "Why don't they...", the answer is always a) money, b) stupidity, or c) both.
Mar 28, 2020
18 posts
1 upvote
I remember hearing issues about glitches on the PC version. Does anyone know if they have ever been fixed?
Jan 2, 2013
272 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Infinite is a great game. Interesting... I own Bioshock 1 and remastered and it still costs me $13.19. I thought there were discounts if I already owned part of the package.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1451 posts
662 upvotes
Langley
Infinite is a great game! and that's saying a lot considering I played it on likely the buggiest platform it was released on... PS3. My god was it glitchy on that console but dang fun and I'm excited to play through it again.
Apr 7, 2011
791 posts
689 upvotes
ottawa
Liked 1 and 2 much more than infinite. All of them are beautiful but the gameplay of infinite just didn't grab me. Excellent price still if you haven't played the games
Nov 16, 2016
9 posts
46 upvotes
I'd like to get the pack, but I already own infinite. Do they give a discount for the package if I already own one of the games included? LOL
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
15708 posts
2334 upvotes
refmon2 wrote: I remember hearing issues about glitches on the PC version. Does anyone know if they have ever been fixed?
The keybind issues with Infinite Season Pass & DLC have NOT been fixed. Infinite itself is fine.
Whenever someone asks a question that starts with "Why do they..." or "Why don't they...", the answer is always a) money, b) stupidity, or c) both.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2856 posts
4757 upvotes
London, Ontario
Ilovegold wrote: I'd like to get the pack, but I already own infinite. Do they give a discount for the package if I already own one of the games included? LOL
I own everything except the Columbia's Finest dlc (which is $1.37) and it's still showing as $13.19 for me.
Banned
Dec 20, 2020
82 posts
57 upvotes
Historical low was on GMG at $11.22 so if I needed it I would wait.
Deal me in.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1451 posts
662 upvotes
Langley
bringmedealz wrote: Historical low was on GMG at $11.22 so if I needed it I would wait.
Good idea, you can get a small McDonalds drip coffee for that $1.97

EDIT: McDonalds medium is now a dollar, so you'll ALMOST get two!
Last edited by jbone14 on Feb 8th, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1215 posts
227 upvotes
Is this better to play on the PS3 or PC. I loaded my disc on the CFW last week and started the first part. It looks very interesting.
Jul 27, 2017
170 posts
193 upvotes
Ilovegold wrote: I'd like to get the pack, but I already own infinite. Do they give a discount for the package if I already own one of the games included? LOL
Even just the Bioshock 1/2 is well worth the price. I wonder if they let you "give away" the extra copy.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1451 posts
662 upvotes
Langley
darkesha wrote: Is this better to play on the PS3 or PC. I loaded my disc on the CFW last week and started the first part. It looks very interesting.
You must've missed my post... DO NOT play this on PS3 lol. It is extremely glitchy. It was caught in the transition between generations and they pushed a little too hard to make it work on the PS3. The tearing and FPS drops are staggering without taking into consideration the glitches. I still enjoyed it but it was absolutely riddled with bugs I was just too cheap to buy it for Xbox when I got a new console because I already had it on PS3.