Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Dark Souls III / Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (game + seasons pass) on sale 83% off - $11.30 / $15.97

Nov 26, 2019
89 posts
102 upvotes
vancouver

[STEAM] Dark Souls III / Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (game + seasons pass) on sale 83% off - $11.30 / $15.97

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
83%
Expiry:
April 20, 2020
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
This looks like a pretty good deal, and I'm likely going to buy the Deluxe Edition for $15.97. Never got into Dark Souls but quarantine got me looking at this game now. According to SteamDB this is the highest discount ever
8 replies
Apr 26, 2016
110 posts
45 upvotes
Kitchener
Purchased the deluxe as well
Same boat as you thumbs up! Thanks OP
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
TravisR93419 wrote: This looks like a pretty good deal, and I'm likely going to buy the Deluxe Edition for $15.97. Never got into Dark Souls but quarantine got me looking at this game now. According to SteamDB this is the highest discount ever
Be prepared to die many many times lol
Do yourself a favour and grab dark souls 1 and 2 as well. Also bloodborn.
Dec 1, 2014
253 posts
423 upvotes
Anjou, QC
TravisR93419 wrote: This looks like a pretty good deal, and I'm likely going to buy the Deluxe Edition for $15.97. Never got into Dark Souls but quarantine got me looking at this game now. According to SteamDB this is the highest discount ever
Let me save you all 16 dollarydoos.

YOU DIED

You're welcome.
JANNIES DO IT FOR FREE
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2012
1232 posts
732 upvotes
Victoria
Much pain and frustration lie before you with this series. These are not casual games in any way. Some of the boss battles will have you tearing your hair out.
Sep 5, 2010
935 posts
368 upvotes
Nah. It's not as hard as people say it is once you get the mechanics. I suck at games but beat every souls game.

Sekiro is hella hard tho.
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1073 posts
451 upvotes
had fun with demon soul and dark soul. but totally turn off after playing 2/3 of dark soul 2... not sure if I will get this one...
May 29, 2015
189 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DS 3 is much easier and forgiving then DS 1 and 2. It's still a challenge but totally recommend it. Yoo bad already own it on PS4
Nov 26, 2019
89 posts
102 upvotes
vancouver
insomnia77 wrote: Be prepared to die many many times lol
Do yourself a favour and grab dark souls 1 and 2 as well. Also bloodborn.
Currently there's Dark Souls II bundle (includes DS2 and all the DLCs) on for $10.99, but there's also Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin on for $12.49. As far as I can see they are the same bundle but one is $1.50 more expense. I don't know if this matters to me. Reading online says they are the same except SOTFS is harder with changed spawn points or something.

The bundle is sneakily not listed on their Dark Souls promotion page. You have to dig for it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)