Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Devolverland Expo free PC game

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 7:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8594 upvotes
GTA

[STEAM] Devolverland Expo free PC game

Deal Link:
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Not as awesome as Watchdogs 2 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes, but actually available!

Devolverland Expo is a marketing simulator/Gaming expo parody. From the people that brought you great games such as Hotline Miami and Enter the Gungeon. It came out yesterday and is free forever as far as I can tell, so not a Hot Deal per se but just to get the bad taste left over from today's UbiSoft disaster.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1283 ... land_Expo/
c'mon get happy!
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
BernardRyder wrote: Not as awesome as Watchdogs 2 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes, but actually available!
Upvoted for the cheap shot on Ubisoft Face With Tears Of Joy.
Nov 22, 2012
47 posts
748 upvotes
Mississauga
As much as I appreciate this, this is always free. I think it's free to play forever is it not? Doesn't add +1 to your library count. It is a nice way for the developer to showcase their other games though.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
WHAT IS WRONG WITH UBI THEY GAVE AWAY A FREE GAME NO MATTER IF YOU SIGNED IN
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8594 upvotes
GTA
Yes, it is always free, as mentioned clearly in the original post. Yes, it is a marketing tool, as I also said. I mean play any sports game and it has a ton of advertising in it, as do other games, this one is just a bit more tongue in cheek.
How many RFDers today were trying to get a free game by passively watching a free advertisement? This meets both those needs in the form of a <2 hour game! Face With Tears Of Joy
c'mon get happy!