Expired Hot Deals

[STEAM] Doom 2016 incl. all DLC - $7.49 - 6.87

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 11:05 am
Dec 26, 2012
664 posts
460 upvotes
Quebec
LKane1 wrote: Gears of War 4 needs 133.74 GB.

And on a related note, Red Dead 2 is 115 GB and Hitman 2 (considering it also contains Hitman 1 levels) is 150 GB.

But then download vs installed size might be a bit diff. But yeah, 100 GB or less is not that crazy anymore.
Remember when the Starcraft demo was 32Mb and it took all night to download on dial-up ?
My 1st "heavy" demo was Thief 2 at around 105Mb for just the demo, it was crazy, like who can download this all in one go ?!?
Dec 11, 2004
339 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sexyj wrote: You are literally trying to save 60 cents and risk buying a key from the grey market ?
Uhh Fanatical isn't a grey market. They are another game store often with good sales. I've bought many things from them.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
11667 posts
2737 upvotes
Well, consider they need to put Trustpilot on their site like how cdkeys.com does... pretty iffy about it.

I guess they are "official partners" based on this url ? https://www.fanatical.com/en/publishers
architect wrote: Uhh Fanatical isn't a grey market. They are another game store often with good sales. I've bought many things from them.
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2698 posts
4065 upvotes
London, Ontario
sexyj wrote: You are literally trying to save 60 cents and risk buying a key from the grey market ?
It's bizarre that you've been here for 13 years and don't know about Fanatical (Bundle Stars) being a reputable site.
Jan 2, 2018
60 posts
33 upvotes
Fanatical is a great site. This is like calling humble bundle a grey site....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)