[STEAM] Hot Stanley Parable for 3.39

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
80% off
Expiry:
June 3, 2016
More offers from STEAM
This is the lowest price in it's history.

Now I would highly suggest those who haven't played it to try the demo that's free, it's not an excerpt from the game but it's own separate game entirely.

Also by all means, do not google anything about the game or look up anything on youtube

This is by far one of the most unique games out there and one of the best games that exist.

Now if you wish to know what it's about, I can try to summarize it myself without ruining anything.

It's about a man named Stanley who does menial work only to find himself in an office with no one around. With the guide of a narrator who will narrate your story, it's up to you to as to whether or not you wish to follow his guidance.

Here's a spoiler free review from an excellent gaming site.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/stanle ... ee-review/
Images
17 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2271 posts
910 upvotes
Toronto
brainfreze wrote: sounds like Pneuma on the Xbox
Not at all. This is a comedy that takes a huge jab at meta humour. There's more adventure and choices than there are puzzles. I've included a trailer that gives a tiny hint as to what goes on in it.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1225 posts
582 upvotes
I'll give it a shot. Thanks
Mar 17, 2015
51 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Bought. Thanks for the heads up. I'm a big fan of games that go beyond the normal trend and for this price, I can't go wrong.
Nov 30, 2009
270 posts
347 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Stanley Parable is a very interesting experience because you can play it 10+ times and it will always end differently. It's somewhat reaching to call it a 'game', just because it's so different from what you think of a typical game being. For this price definitely try it out, you'll never find everything it has to offer without a guide though I recommend not reading any spoilers to get the most out of it. Just try stuff.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2500 posts
1649 upvotes
Montreal
The game is very fun but be aware that you can finish it in less than 1 hour.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3244 posts
754 upvotes
i've seen the youtube video... i am contemplating of buying it... the game reminds me of Portal but more humour.

i didn't know there's a demo that's standalone...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2271 posts
910 upvotes
Toronto
xblackdemonx wrote: The game is very fun but be aware that you can finish it in less than 1 hour.
You can pay 15 dollars to watch a movie to be entertained for an hour or pay 3 and experience an amazing game at your own pace.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2500 posts
1649 upvotes
Montreal
dealo'day wrote: You can pay 15 dollars to watch a movie to be entertained for an hour or pay 3 and experience an amazing game at your own pace.
I agree. It's just that I liked the game so much that is dissapointed me that it didn't last longer.
Sep 2, 2014
256 posts
305 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for this. I played the demo a couple years ago but didnt want to shell out for it. Forgot all about it, and for this price I'm in.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
xblackdemonx wrote: The game is very fun but be aware that you can finish it in less than 1 hour.
Remember, "finish" in this case means different things to different people.
I've heard of some people "finishing" this game on one playthrough and calling it terrible.
You really have to go through it a bunch of times to get a bunch of endings.
Apr 17, 2015
88 posts
35 upvotes
Montreal, QC
That is one DAMN WEIRD game!!! At least it was only 3 bucks!
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3293 posts
1388 upvotes
Airdrie
dealo'day wrote:
This is by far one of the most unique games out there and one of the best games that exist.

Here's a spoiler free review from an excellent gaming site.

Intrigued me enough that I bought it. Thanks.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2271 posts
910 upvotes
Toronto
jdewit wrote: Intrigued me enough that I bought it. Thanks.
I can't recommended it enough, it's an amazing piece of work.
Jul 24, 2012
264 posts
130 upvotes
Canada
I had an alert it went on sale this morning and I immediately bought it. It looks amazing and even if I only get an hour out of it, it is money will spent
Jul 3, 2015
272 posts
676 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Aw, did the deal expire or am I missing something? Just clicked on the link and it looks like it's back up to $16.99.
Jun 8, 2009
43 posts
42 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sojoph wrote: Aw, did the deal expire or am I missing something? Just clicked on the link and it looks like it's back up to $16.99.
Expired. It's still cheap on G2A and will be in the steam summer sale in 3 weeks.