Expired Hot Deals

STEAM

Into the Breach 75% off ($4.37, new low) + ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! 90% off ($1.74, new low)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 4:52 am
[OP]
Dec 19, 2019
161 posts
1231 upvotes

[STEAM] Into the Breach 75% off ($4.37, new low) + ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! 90% off ($1.74, new low)

Deal Link:
Savings:
75%
Expiry:
October 19, 2021
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Thought I'd tell people of two pretty dang good deals on two really good games on the ol' Steam Engine, Into the Breach and ToeJam + Earl. Both are at new historical lows, and while Into the Breach was given away by Epic once or twice, it's a great price fore those who don't have it or just want it on Steam/support the developer (Although buying it on Epic might help them more due to Epic's lower cut, but eh, your choice). Note that Into the Breach is on sale until the 19th while ToeJam + Earl is only for 48 or so more hours.

Into the Breach

ToeJam + Earl: Back in the Groove!

Enjoy. Oh and Fallout 4 is 75% off the base game, also a new low if you want that. And don't forget about the awesome Battlefield bundle on sale until the 18th. Ok, that's enough for now, got to save some energy for the big Halloween sale in a week or two.
Officially retired. Bye RFD.
1 reply
Apr 1, 2009
327 posts
304 upvotes
Winnipeg
Into The Breach and the studio's previous game FTL are 1000% amazing strategy/puzzle games. I bought ITB at full price when it came out and I wasn't even minorly disappointed that I did that when it went free. A lot of depth in here and replayability level is also super high despite challenge level also being up there. Worth a look. Thanks OP