Expired Hot Deals

STEAM

Iron Harvest FREE through Steam DB Install (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2021 10:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2409 posts
2146 upvotes
Toronto

[STEAM] Iron Harvest FREE through Steam DB Install (YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Page still shows normal price on steam. Head into Steamdb page here: https://steamdb.info/app/826630/, login with your steam account, hit install and it'll add it to your library. Can confirm it works. Must be a glitch so act fast to get!

Edit: Once 'redeemed' it shows up in your Steam activations/licenses as "Iron Harvest ( CoreClient CYS Only )" Dunno what that means but hey, it's installing so at worst it's a free week/weekend thing that glitched and it'll get revoked. At best, you'll get to keep it.

Edit*Edit: Now people are saying it's only the first campaign or something. Haven't played so I can't say. Not finished DLing so can't say for sure. Hey, worst comes to worst this is basically a glitch for a demo. Who knows? Still shows up as owning the game on my Steam account so why not?

Final Edit: As of 8pm glitch seems to have been fixed. Give it a shot if you want, but might not work anymore. Gratz to those who grabbed it. Mods feel free to close or leave up at your discretion, thanks!
Last edited by BYan on Jun 2nd, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bored...
13 replies
Jul 22, 2009
369 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
With a list price of $26.99, is this link just for the new DLC or the whole game?
Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
Jun 16, 2019
197 posts
415 upvotes
You don't even need to log in to steamDB. I was on Chrome and it prompted me to open the Steam client and I hit yes and it still worked.

Crazy find OP!!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3495 posts
1114 upvotes
Belle River
In the Steam client if you search for Iron Harvest, in the preview list of search results it says Free. I wonder if that's part of this possible error, or it means it will be made free soon. Anyway this is awesome, and I was getting ready to buy this on Epic.

Note that if you intend to buy the DLC too, it's still cheaper to buy the complete version through Epic using a Brazil account / VPN.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2007
1007 posts
597 upvotes
It's not working for me... I click on the link and brought me to Iron Harvest page as 26.99
Nov 21, 2011
305 posts
335 upvotes
Markham
moofachuka wrote: It's not working for me... I click on the link and brought me to Iron Harvest page as 26.99
Same, clicked install and it just opened up the page on Steam.
Zoomer Wireless | Fido
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6958 upvotes
The NORTH
Followed instructions, no install... Just brought me to the Iron Harvest store page on steam once I clicked on Install.
Mar 5, 2021
203 posts
213 upvotes
Ontario
thanks. Installed the game. But it's a boring game.

+1 OP.
God bless Canada and the whole world.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2406 posts
1011 upvotes
I like this game, it's like Company of Heroes. They've had demos before, so this is probably some promo they're planning.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3495 posts
1114 upvotes
Belle River
Sidpop wrote: thanks. Installed the game. But it's a boring game.

+1 OP.
I think it's just that the start of the campaign is very slow because in addition to teaching you how to play, it has a lot more story development than most RTS games. It's rated Very Positive to Mostly Positive on Steam so there has to be something good about it. I'm guessing later in the campaign it gets less "boring", or you could also just load up a skirmish and see what that's like.

A note for fans of the classic RTS games like Command & Conquer, from what I've read Iron Harvest has almost no base building, though that's been the way of most RTS games for many years now.
Mar 5, 2021
203 posts
213 upvotes
Ontario
hystavito wrote: I think it's just that the start of the campaign is very slow because in addition to teaching you how to play, it has a lot more story development than most RTS games. It's rated Very Positive to Mostly Positive on Steam so there has to be something good about it. I'm guessing later in the campaign it gets less "boring", or you could also just load up a skirmish and see what that's like.

A note for fans of the classic RTS games like Command & Conquer, from what I've read Iron Harvest has almost no base building, though that's been the way of most RTS games for many years now.
thanks, I'll give it a try again man. I am not a fond of games like age of empires. But I'll try again.
God bless Canada and the whole world.