Expired Hot Deals

[STEAM] Jurassic World Evolution - 5.04$ (90%off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2020 11:35 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
83 posts
114 upvotes

[STEAM] Jurassic World Evolution - 5.04$ (90%off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
90%Off
Expiry:
January 5, 2021
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/6483 ... Evolution/

I've been looking for this game for a while. Seems to be the lowest ever. Not sure if the deluxe edition worth the diffence. 60 cents for 5 mores dinos.

Sales end today at 1PM.

Edit : Extented to jan 05
Last edited by esteban85 on Dec 23rd, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
17 replies
Jul 8, 2019
376 posts
178 upvotes
As per the leaked list of epic games free games offer, this will be free on 31st December. The leaked list has been accurate for the last 5 days.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2379 posts
1038 upvotes
Rumored to be free on epic in a week
Mar 26, 2015
56 posts
76 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Thanks OP. Even though it will be given for free on EGS, I prefer to have my games on Steam to keep them all in one place and it also has cards and achievements. At this price it is worth it for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2243 posts
1256 upvotes
GTA
Fun game to burn some time. But if its free on EPIC, might as well wait.
Dec 12, 2019
112 posts
84 upvotes
dabbles wrote: Thanks OP. Even though it will be given for free on EGS, I prefer to have my games on Steam to keep them all in one place and it also has cards and achievements. At this price it is worth it for me.
Can't you add the game manually to Steam?
Dec 23, 2010
230 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
This is likely because Epic will give it away for free sometime soon,..
Mar 26, 2015
56 posts
76 upvotes
Guelph, ON
totalcool wrote: Can't you add the game manually to Steam?
You can "add" them in a sense that you can launch them through Steam on your computer but you cant add them to your account and take advantage of the steam features like achievements/cards/cloud saves or whatever. It sounds silly I know, but my steam account is 15 years old and I have thousands of games so for a few dollars I usually opt for the Steam key when I can.
Oct 11, 2018
7 posts
5 upvotes
epic have cloud save in the setting, don't know if game support it...

5$ just for card and achievement is expensive! rfd here!

to keep track of my owns games on all the store i use playnite, it's open source
https://playnite.link/
gog galaxy 2 also support multiple library
https://www.gog.com/
Aug 28, 2003
726 posts
99 upvotes
dabbles wrote: You can "add" them in a sense that you can launch them through Steam on your computer but you cant add them to your account and take advantage of the steam features like achievements/cards/cloud saves or whatever. It sounds silly I know, but my steam account is 15 years old and I have thousands of games so for a few dollars I usually opt for the Steam key when I can.
This was my original thinking as well, but now after a year or so of free games my Epic game library has grown so big I've started making use of their storefront and launcher as well. I guess their strategy works?
Apr 16, 2011
911 posts
502 upvotes
Its going to be free on epic and I have to say this game is just not good. It's so limiting in how it works that its a do A then B simulator you don't have any freedom.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2268 posts
1329 upvotes
Vancouveresque
jronald wrote: Its going to be free on epic and I have to say this game is just not good. It's so limiting in how it works that its a do A then B simulator you don't have any freedom.
My impression from the reviews when it came out was that it was basically just a reskin of Planet Coaster.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Apr 16, 2011
911 posts
502 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: My impression from the reviews when it came out was that it was basically just a reskin of Planet Coaster.
It is worse than planet coaster. It has probably 10% of the content.
Nov 22, 2019
91 posts
84 upvotes
MB
darkhorz1 wrote: As per the leaked list of epic games free games offer, this will be free on 31st December. The leaked list has been accurate for the last 5 days.
Where is this leaked list please?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2835 posts
1183 upvotes
Markham
Free on epic
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Sep 9, 2012
280 posts
205 upvotes
Ottawa
darkhorz1 wrote: As per the leaked list of epic games free games offer, this will be free on 31st December. The leaked list has been accurate for the last 5 days.
Perfect, thanks. My son will love this
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2131 posts
1539 upvotes
I would max say wait for the Epic Store freebie.

I've played the game and it's real mediocore and pretty boring, was actually super disappointed by it but it was on Xbone Game Pass for a while and it may not be worth $5.00

Get it for Epic, use GOG 2.0 which allows multiple store integrations which has been an absolute god send. No more am I tethered to like 6 different launchers....
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2268 posts
1329 upvotes
Vancouveresque
juantootree4 wrote: Where is this leaked list please?
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.