[STEAM] LUNAR NEW YEAR SALE - PC Digital Games/DLC

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 27, 2020
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
https://store.steampowered.com/sale/lunarnewyear2020

Some popular games matching their lowest price or bit lower, use this site to see price history for reference: https://steamdb.info/sales/

Possible to save more if you look below on the BST link. Yesss, it's a shameless plug too, but this is RFD!

I'm helping you folks save even more. Smiling Face With Sunglasses

ENJOY!
Last edited by trinxified on Jan 24th, 2020 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SAVE 20% off on top of the current prices of any gift-able STEAM games/DLC:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/digital- ... s-2349751/
15 replies
Feb 5, 2012
712 posts
491 upvotes
Montreal
thanks though I personally don't game on PC. Don't worry about BST shameless is a RFD trademark.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7293 posts
3658 upvotes
Toronto
New record low for Divinity OS2 which I've had on my wishlist for some time now though not by much. Wish this would drop to $20-25 already but this is probably as close as it's going to get for the next year.
Oct 11, 2012
320 posts
238 upvotes
Winnipeg
What is a BST Link?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4197 posts
1605 upvotes
mian95 wrote: What is a BST Link?
You probably on mobile so you don't see my signature. I don't think I'm allowed to post my BST link so I'll leave the video games section here instead:

bst-video-games-music-movies-f46/

I'm sure you can find my thread after Winking Face

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4197 posts
1605 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: New record low for Divinity OS2 which I've had on my wishlist for some time now though not by much. Wish this would drop to $20-25 already but this is probably as close as it's going to get for the next year.
Someone else bought that from my thread just today haha. Give it a look.

Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3506 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote: New record low for Divinity OS2 which I've had on my wishlist for some time now though not by much. Wish this would drop to $20-25 already but this is probably as close as it's going to get for the next year.
Awesome. Probably gonna get that since you can link it to the switch account
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
11381 posts
2355 upvotes
The AOE definitive edition bundle is pretty warm

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1 ... on_Bundle/
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Jan 3, 2009
850 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
BTW, Telltale Walking Dead series back on Steam after exclusivity deal ended with shitty Epic Games Store.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3017 posts
381 upvotes
Ottawa
Remember last year when they had a deal that you could spend $30 and instantly save $6.50? That was the most compelling deal I had seen on Steam in some time. (And of course two of the games I bought up wound up being free giveaways on the Epic Store, so that was a bit of a wash.)

It looks like if you add about $60 to your Steam wallet, you can still get a $6.50 coupon, but that's hardly worth it. (Or am I missing something?)
Jan 22, 2013
990 posts
322 upvotes
BC
Jorpho wrote: Remember last year when they had a deal that you could spend $30 and instantly save $6.50? That was the most compelling deal I had seen on Steam in some time. (And of course two of the games I bought up wound up being free giveaways on the Epic Store, so that was a bit of a wash.)

It looks like if you add about $60 to your Steam wallet, you can still get a $6.50 coupon, but that's hardly worth it. (Or am I missing something?)
You're not missing anything, Steam sales haven't been as good as previous years Sleeping Face
Intel Core i7-9700KF | Asus Strix 2070 Super | <3
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8168 posts
1691 upvotes
Toronto
Jorpho wrote: Remember last year when they had a deal that you could spend $30 and instantly save $6.50? That was the most compelling deal I had seen on Steam in some time. (And of course two of the games I bought up wound up being free giveaways on the Epic Store, so that was a bit of a wash.)

How do you get the 6.50 coupon? Do you just add $60 to the wallet and it automatically appears?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3017 posts
381 upvotes
Ottawa
appleb wrote: How do you get the 6.50 coupon? Do you just add $60 to the wallet and it automatically appears?
When you add money to your Steam wallet, you get "tokens" for the "Lunar New Year Market", which is where you can get the coupon (along with a bunch of other useless crap like profile backgrounds and chat emotes). I think they had something different during the Christmas sale, but I wasn't really paying attention, since I only remembered the deal from last year's Lunar New Year Sale.

The coupon – and the ability to get tokens – was only available until the 27th.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8168 posts
1691 upvotes
Toronto
Jorpho wrote: When you add money to your Steam wallet, you get "tokens" for the "Lunar New Year Market", which is where you can get the coupon (along with a bunch of other useless crap like profile backgrounds and chat emotes). I think they had something different during the Christmas sale, but I wasn't really paying attention, since I only remembered the deal from last year's Lunar New Year Sale.

The coupon – and the ability to get tokens – was only available until the 27th.
Ah damn, that sucks it ends on the 27th. I was thinking of buying RDR2 which is around $65 now, and after taxes that 60+6 would have worked out well.