Expired Hot Deals

[STEAM] Microsoft Flight Simulator X - $6.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2020 12:47 pm
Mar 29, 2016
24 posts
79 upvotes
deal_with_singh wrote: Thanks! Was one of my favourite games back a decade ago, nice to have another stab at it, I'm just worried it may not be as fun anymore with all the DLC....Let me guess, I'll have to pay extra to fly a A380?

Edit: Damnit...bought it and now its telling me I can't install it on my MAC -_-
Just ask for a refund...
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1143 posts
265 upvotes
Request permission for my Hot Air Balloon AKA airforce 1 for space shuttle takeoff @ Mach 2

Any idea when the next one comes out? I have been following the updates and it doesn't sound like even said what quarter it might come out.
Apr 8, 2017
941 posts
638 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
At the rate we're going, it's going to be Flight Nostalgia in the future.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33051 posts
3468 upvotes
Winnipeg
Gabriella wrote: Does this run fine on Windows 10? I want to get it for my son.
The game is made by the same company as the OS...
Oct 23, 2012
389 posts
131 upvotes
Montreal
first timer finding it really complicated so far. interface is old, no tutorial, controls not intuitive. might give up and wait for the next gen one.
Jun 29, 2016
780 posts
348 upvotes
This is a classic and a blast if you're into flying and have the $$$ to get all the extras, like a yoke, throttles and control panels.
Had to sell mine due to lack of time and space, but sure it was fun.
If I were to do it again I would buy the higher quality stuff since it can get very immersive and the cheap yokes are kind of sticky.
Kept the pedals and the throttle and still fly with the joystick from time to time.
Nov 30, 2013
148 posts
141 upvotes
NB
Thanks OP. I think I will install it again. last time is was on a pentium III.
Images
  • image.jpg
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Nov 3, 2009
318 posts
98 upvotes
Winnipeg
tempted but will pass. bought that doom which was on sale. while it was likely important, and set the stage for games to come, I just played it for 10 minutes and had to stop. can't go that far back when games have come so far
Jan 8, 2015
631 posts
385 upvotes
That video trailer on STEAM was rather amusing. I'll give them that.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16864 posts
3321 upvotes
Toronto
Stephen9o3 wrote: I mean, the game was made by Microsoft.
I don't game much, I just assumed if Steam works on MAC, that the platform to play is steam.

By that logic, MS Office for MAC was made by Microsoft too Face With Tears Of Joy
Real Estate Agent, CPA, CA
Mar 28, 2013
28 posts
61 upvotes
Edmonton
You can install windows on a Mac.
deal_with_singh wrote: Thanks! Was one of my favourite games back a decade ago, nice to have another stab at it, I'm just worried it may not be as fun anymore with all the DLC....Let me guess, I'll have to pay extra to fly a A380?

Edit: Damnit...bought it and now its telling me I can't install it on my MAC -_-
Jan 8, 2015
631 posts
385 upvotes
deal_with_singh wrote: I don't game much, I just assumed if Steam works on MAC, that the platform to play is steam.

By that logic, MS Office for MAC was made by Microsoft too Face With Tears Of Joy
Well if Microsoft didn't make MS Office available to Mac OS then Apple's office suite would have gained market share. Same situation can't be easily created for games. So no need to make it available to mac users.
Mar 8, 2017
144 posts
269 upvotes
Recoil wrote: I... I think you missed the joke.
I clearly did lmao. Now that you said that there was a joke, I still don't get it? May I ask for an explanation?
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1143 posts
265 upvotes
dalex100 wrote: I clearly did lmao. Now that you said that there was a joke, I still don't get it? May I ask for an explanation?
He means with the virus and border controls no one is really flying anywhere anymore at this time