[STEAM] "Museum of Other Realities" [VR game] is free

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
"Museum of Other Realities" [VR game] is free, not sure how long it would last, and how good the game is, but free is free ;)
7 replies
Oct 14, 2004
284 posts
165 upvotes
thanks OP. I have a quest 2, how do I play this game on it?
Mar 28, 2009
636 posts
261 upvotes
Ottawa
kevintrue wrote: thanks OP. I have a quest 2, how do I play this game on it?
Use Oculus Link or Oculus air link to stream it from your PC to the Quest 2. You need a strong WIFI connection (my PC is ethernet and I play with the Oculus in the same room as the router) and a decent PC to stream it.
Oct 14, 2004
284 posts
165 upvotes
VietTran wrote: Use Oculus Link or Oculus air link to stream it from your PC to the Quest 2. You need a strong WIFI connection (my PC is ethernet and I play with the Oculus in the same room as the router) and a decent PC to stream it.
Thanks. I got Asus AX86u, so it should be good enough. but I don't have a game PC. only a Dell inspiron 5505 laptop. probably not enough.
Feb 12, 2006
307 posts
254 upvotes
No, VR, but maybe one day! Claimed. Thanks OP!
May 8, 2015
218 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Free is free - add it to my already massive uninstalled game library.
Aug 27, 2018
9 posts
5 upvotes
Went through it on a free weekend, didn't get into it personally, but there's tons of recommendations out there so try it yourself

I think the content cycles over time (new stuff gets added every now and then, but some parts are limited time only)
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1478 posts
943 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP! I tried this game/app and some of the art pieces are really amazing. And it's stuff that isn't possible physically and can only be experienced in VR like shrinking yourself down to the size of the models and exploring inside them.