Expired Hot Deals

[STEAM] Nexomon (Pokémon clone) $6.89 - very positive reviews - ends Jan. 28 1:00 pm EST

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2020 9:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2698 posts
4065 upvotes
London, Ontario

[STEAM] Nexomon (Pokémon clone) $6.89 - very positive reviews - ends Jan. 28 1:00 pm EST

Deal Link:
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
I was just browsing Steam and discovered this in the early access games. The game came out on November 29, 2019 and it looks quite good. I've heard that it's popular on phones too. On phones it had microtransactions, but they were removed for the PC version. It has 62 achievements, full controller support and cloud saves. Enjoy!
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40620 posts
6207 upvotes
Is there gonna be an anime of this?
Proud to be an Indian.
Aug 23, 2013
1232 posts
587 upvotes
Scarborough
UnapologeticCanuck wrote: Looks better than Pokemon Sword tbh.
Look into TemTem. Pokemon inspired game coming out on Jan 21st.

Hype is real
Last edited by Bleachway on Jan 17th, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 12, 2014
488 posts
1288 upvotes
vancouver
Temtem is the way to go but it will be 35usd and 45$ Canadian most likely as that was the previous discord price. Hopefully it doesn't get more expensive.
my wallet was not ready for this month kakarot and temtem and jedi fallen order was not that long ago too.
Last edited by AllanT232 on Jan 17th, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May 4, 2011
52 posts
15 upvotes
Hamilton
Jokes aside, I played this a year or so ago on the ipad and I finished it to completion (which I rarely do). It doesn't try to ignore the fact it is a Pokemon clone and even has some humour that references such. I won't give this a full endorsement but if you like this sort of game it's worth buying. I have played Pokemon Let's Go and Sword and Shield and didn't finish either of those games so the fact I played this through says something...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)