Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Prey $7.99, $10.00 with the bundled DLC (deluxe) 80% off, Mooncrash DLC $5.00.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2019 6:11 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
2341 posts
1489 upvotes

[STEAM] Prey $7.99, $10.00 with the bundled DLC (deluxe) 80% off, Mooncrash DLC $5.00.

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
July 23, 2019
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Prey on steam is 80% off.

$7.99 for the base game and $10.00 for the digital deluxe edition.

I believe this is at least half of the previous lowest price.

Until July 23, 2019.
Last edited by OldMarriedGuy on Jul 18th, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Dec 16, 2015
252 posts
137 upvotes
BC
excellent game, though near the end it realistically could have wrapped up earlier. the mechanics are frigging awesome though. highly recommend.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
OldMarriedGuy wrote: I believe this is at least half of the previous lowest price.
It was $7.99 USD during last years GMG summer sale but this is probably the best deal and lowest since that. I got it then and the game completely blew away my expectations and is well worth this price. It has the most immersive and brilliantly designed environment I've ever seen in a single player FPS. If you enjoy games like Bioshock and Dishonored this is a must play
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
OP you should put in the title that Mooncrash is also on sale for $5 which is a record low as well. Lots of people who own the base game already will probably be happy to know that DLC on its own is also 80% off
Lone_Prodigy wrote: I think this is on Game Pass.
It is but only the base game and it doesn't look like Mooncrash is available on there at all
Dec 21, 2007
825 posts
277 upvotes
Scarborough
Great game (I think I bought it when it dropped to $25 a while back)...reminded me a lot of System Shock 2 back in the day. Looks like the Mooncrash DLC is also only $5 so I'll likely pick this up and revisit things again.
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
2341 posts
1489 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: OP you should put in the title that Mooncrash is also on sale for $5 which is a record low as well. Lots of people who own the base game already will probably be happy to know that DLC on its own is also 80% off

It is but only the base game and it doesn't look like Mooncrash is available on there at all
No prob. Updated.
Nov 25, 2009
77 posts
54 upvotes
Montreal
ReeGee wrote: It was $7.99 USD during last years GMG summer sale but this is probably the best deal and lowest since that. I got it then and the game completely blew away my expectations and is well worth this price. It has the most immersive and brilliantly designed environment I've ever seen in a single player FPS. If you enjoy games like Bioshock and Dishonored this is a must play
This 100%.
Also if you're a fan of the rogue-like genre, then throw in the extra 2$ for the deluxe edition which includes Mooncrash which is also fantastic.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8662 upvotes
GTA
Played this game to death, reminded me of Bioshock but in space.
c'mon get happy!
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
Lol
Single player?
ONLY single player?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
Dav326235 wrote: Lol
Single player?
ONLY single player?
Yes what's wrong with that? Most of the best games from the past 3-5 years have been single player only. What's even hot in multiplayer gaming right now? BFV, Fortnite, PUBG, COD and a bunch of other samey mtx littered nonsense? I'd rather play a high quality unique single player game like Prey over any of that junk
May 18, 2006
952 posts
401 upvotes
Prey deserved so much more buzz and attention.

It's like the spiritual successor to System Shock with a unique hook and phenomenal opening sequence

also don't feed the troll above. their loss
Dec 16, 2015
252 posts
137 upvotes
BC
Lone_Prodigy wrote: I think this is on Game Pass.
yup i actually played prey through on gamepass! the problem with any microsoft store game (that i learned about now) is that you cannot mod the game files. so anything you want to change about the game through a site like nexusmods? zilch. cant do anything. very tempted to buy this just to mess around in Talos 1 again :)
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
Single player?
ONLY single player?
? What a sad/nonsense comment. The best games are Single Player only like God of War, Days Gone, Assassin's Creed Origins/Odyssey, Horizon, Witcher 3, BOTW etc

Anyway, if you buy the deluxe version with Mooncrash you get a Multiplayer mode called Typhon Hunter.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
I hope it goes on sale for around this price on PSN.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1834 posts
2708 upvotes
Other Side of Tracks
It's actually not bad

You're basically a guy (or chick) that's been gaslighted (which is par for the course for anyone haha) and you have to work to remember the future (just like everyone else in life). It's like Phil's "The Impossible Planet"! or like how RFD is a consumer gaslight where people get lit up with "buy now think later" or "ohhh look its $20 Skip the Dishes everyone! Let's eat when we're not hungry!" :D
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Single player?
ONLY single player?
It's this type of attitude which keeps me come back more and more to single player games.

Ahhhhh.....here that????
No????
Well that's the sound of silence from not having to listen to entitled brats munchin' on chips, with a dog barking in the background, a baby crying next to them, echo from a cranked surround sound system, and their cell phone constantly ringing while playing a multiplayer game. Winking Face
Single Player = Bliss

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)