• Feb 11th, 2019 11:14 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7065 posts
3347 upvotes
Toronto
Seeing AC Odyssey only discounted to $40 makes taking advantage of that GMG price error last week feel that much betterGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Feb 10, 2014
660 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
How is The Division for single player? Just want to get RFD's take on it rather than looking through a Google search.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1256 posts
544 upvotes
Calgary
ReeGee wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 5:40 pm
Seeing AC Odyssey only discounted to $40 makes taking advantage of that GMG price error last week feel that much betterGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Sunk 90+ hours into this game (w/o season pass). I'd say $40 is worth it.
Dec 24, 2009
899 posts
367 upvotes
Quebec City
Too bad I already bought AC:O on PS4... Farcry 5 dropped really fast though.

Divinity 2 is still 35%, it's not going down really fast.

If you don't own the Witcher 3 yet, you should.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
1533 posts
467 upvotes
MercadorHG wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 6:39 pm
If you don't own the Witcher 3 yet, you should.
I agree completely. It is a stunning achievement. Get the GOTY edition.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8060 posts
453 upvotes
Haven't bought any games in ages it seems... bought about $70 worth. Dark souls series, Witcher 3, divinity 1 EE and Arkham knight. Not sure when i'll have time to play any of them, lol.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
1533 posts
467 upvotes
sleepyguy wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 6:58 pm
Haven't bought any games in ages it seems... bought about $70 worth. Dark souls series, Witcher 3, divinity 1 EE and Arkham knight. Not sure when i'll have time to play any of them, lol.
Make sure you mod The Witcher 3. There are awesome mods for it including graphics/texture mods and other mods such as fast travel, ones that remove weight limits and weapon degradation. You will have to decide which you want to use as it is a highly personal thing but I used all of those and the visuals became even more stunning and I saved some (in my opinion) hassle and time wasted.
Jun 12, 2015
55 posts
16 upvotes
Earth
If I buy a game through Steam, do I have to have internet connection to play?
Jan 11, 2002
981 posts
336 upvotes
Midland
I wonder if Ape Out will get a pre-order discount?
Apr 12, 2005
823 posts
4719 upvotes
livefreeordie wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 7:39 pm
Depends on the game. Take Blitzkrieg 3 for example. Click the link and scroll down to system requirements.

Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED TO PLAY
PSN: sixb0nes
Aug 19, 2009
295 posts
145 upvotes
livefreeordie wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 7:39 pm
Yes. Even single player offline games. Steam has an offline mode, but it's not reliable as Steam is a DRM. Last time I tested, Steam refused to even launch into offline mode after I didn't login for 1 week. I think the newest time limit is 1 month now but I'm not sure. Think about that for a sec, I spend my money on a SINGLE PLAYER game, then get denied access to MY game by Steam because I didn't log into the platform for 1 week. lol...
It's why I always try to buy from GOG.com instead nowadays.
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Tangerine.
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Jun 12, 2015
55 posts
16 upvotes
Earth
sixb0nes wrote: Depends on the game. Take Blitzkrieg 3 for example. Click the link and scroll down to system requirements.
Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED TO PLAY
ae86fr wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 9:57 pm
Yes. Even single player offline games. Steam has an offline mode, but it's not reliable as Steam is a DRM. Last time I tested, Steam refused to even launch into offline mode after I didn't login for 1 week. I think the newest time limit is 1 month now but I'm not sure. Think about that for a sec, I spend my money on a SINGLE PLAYER game, then get denied access to MY game by Steam because I didn't log into the platform for 1 week. lol...
It's why I always try to buy from GOG.com instead nowadays.
Okay, thank you folks. I will wait for Witcher 3 to go on sale on GOG.com
Dec 3, 2004
171 posts
11 upvotes
I noticed it did not discount the 6$ CAD when I checked out with Paypal (even though it previewed the estimated cost and subtracted the 6$ CAD). I cancelled the paypal order and paid with CC and it had the right total. Not sure others noticed it or not.
May 11, 2018
50 posts
61 upvotes
livefreeordie wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 10:51 pm
Okay, thank you folks. I will wait for Witcher 3 to go on sale on GOG.com
https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/d ... 374906446/

According to this post, Witcher 3 is DRM-Free on steam (all CDProjektRED games are). You do not even need steam to be open in order to launch it after you have installed it. You can launch it from its regular .exe file.
Ju Leon...