Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Steam Summer Sale 2019 Megathread

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2019 2:17 pm
Jun 7, 2011
272 posts
236 upvotes
Orangeville
SkimGuy wrote: Dang Slay the Spire on sale... Should I buy now or on the Switch Hmm
PC version has mods I think. If you're into that.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
I wonder if we'll see a subscription service on Steam. Origin, Uplay, and Xbox are already here or coming soon.
zentro wrote: You would think that after so many years, they would invest more money and fix the backend, but no...let's watch it crash and burn nearly every single year.
Why pay for more temporary bandwidth when the prices remain the same for the entire sale and the server load is manageable after the initial FOMO?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
Lone_Prodigy wrote: I wonder if we'll see a subscription service on Steam. Origin, Uplay, and Xbox are already here or coming soon.
Less likely, but with the Game Pass from Microsoft, I guess we can expect anything nowadays.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40820 upvotes
Is Arma 3 a decent game?
hi :)
Dec 20, 2018
39 posts
12 upvotes
Debating between gold or regular edition of hitman 2... anyone know if the expansion packs are really worth the extra 20?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
Pants536 wrote: PC version has mods I think. If you're into that.
What kind of mods? I like the switch version because I can play mobile or docked, but then again there's a premium for that
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
ReeGee wrote: If it was I missed it and would've bought at that price. At least on Steam it's been this price roughly since last years summer sale. I've never seen it under $30
Yea I was wrong. Could've sworn it was $15, but it was .... $30.. Not sure how I got that wrong :P
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2196 posts
289 upvotes
CS:GO even free I would not buy this garbage... I still play cs 1.6 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
good old 64MB video card ...
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Jun 7, 2011
272 posts
236 upvotes
Orangeville
SkimGuy wrote: What kind of mods? I like the switch version because I can play mobile or docked, but then again there's a premium for that
On mobile so I can't dig too deep, but if you just google "Slay the Spire mods" the steam workshop page will come up and you can have a perusal. There's quite a few of them.
Oct 24, 2015
146 posts
52 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Woah! wrote: Image

Winking Face
I should know better than to fall for that... but you still got me...
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2471 posts
2945 upvotes
Toronto
SkimGuy wrote: What kind of mods? I like the switch version because I can play mobile or docked, but then again there's a premium for that
I would agree on that. Card games, imo, don't really necessitate the need for a tv. Better to play in bed or on the toilet.
Bored...
Jun 11, 2018
130 posts
93 upvotes
feminazi wrote: I bought ARMA 3 because of your glowing review. Some of the negative reviews/comments on Steam mention that it could still use bug fixes years after being released and that you should be wary of some of the community but for 15 bucks and with the ability to play SP, MP and modding it seems like an amazing deal.
Welcome to the dark side my friend!

Most of the bugs etc are ironed out by community mods so I would not worry too much. Like I said the game is very challenging when it comes to controls but once you are proficient you will love it!

Arma Life is absolutely awesome and if you ever want to play feel free to add me "Swisskaos".

Cheers bud, Hope you enjoy it!
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2301 posts
1269 upvotes
Demagogue wrote: Welcome to the dark side my friend!

Most of the bugs etc are ironed out by community mods so I would not worry too much. Like I said the game is very challenging when it comes to controls but once you are proficient you will love it!

Arma Life is absolutely awesome and if you ever want to play feel free to add me "Swisskaos".

Cheers bud, Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks! I will have to look you up once I get my new system built, hopefully in the middle of July!! ARMA 3 will be totally new to me and I will probably get ruined unless I ease in gently with PVE or something . . .I will ask you in a PM which mods are best etc. if you don't mind!

Back to the sale, I miss the excitement and actual deals of the old Steam sales even if they were demanding at times . . .
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
I always thought I wanted to try milsim multiplayer, so I got ArmA 3 close to launch but barely played it. I guess I was just too lazy to really learn it. However, with all the ArmA games, often I've enjoyed just screwing around in the editor.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2525 posts
1046 upvotes
Burnaby
WL1980 wrote: Looking to buy CS:GO. How much should I expect?
Like $5 for premium. Othewise its free to play
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Rise of the Tomb raider $10.... Anyone play? Good reviews and looks half decent.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Dec 23, 2016
356 posts
417 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote: Rise of the Tomb raider $10.... Anyone play? Good reviews and looks half decent.
you'll like it if you like Uncharted and that type of genre of games.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)