Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Surgeon Simulator AE ($2.79) + Inside Donald Trump FREE!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2016 8:04 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5314 posts
1251 upvotes

[STEAM] Surgeon Simulator AE ($2.79) + Inside Donald Trump FREE!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
80% off
More offers from STEAM
Listen folks, I know organs. In fact I have all the best organs! Just open me up and you'll see. My organs are so great your head will spin. Plus you get to play with Trump vodka, Trump steaks and even Trump towers! So go ahead and give me a heart of gold.

P.S. I'm gonna sue you losers who give me a heart of stone.
Images
18 replies
Feb 5, 2012
782 posts
590 upvotes
Calgary
if they add Spanish and Arabic languages steam server will take a serious hit
Jun 8, 2007
459 posts
723 upvotes
BC
65 cents to get the AE add-on content, if you already have Surgeon Simulator.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Kind of a waste, since deep down we all know that The Donald is filled head to toe with the nuthin but the brown stuff.
:eek:
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
The game is OK, the bleeding of the patient too easily kills all fun and instant novelty. It's not an "easy" game if you just want to have some dumb fun and not win it'll work for you.
Dec 31, 2009
95 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
I was thinking of getting the game when I saw Surgeon Simulator AE ($2.79)..
But when I read the Trump thing it's gross, some low-joke/ humiliation that killed my interest immediately.
Not a fan of Trump but, you may not agree with someone's views but humiliating/joking about him in a bad way does nothing but making yourself looking like a idiot.
I am never buying this game or get game from the same producer, for them inputting their politic views/jokes in a unrelated game, in an unneccesary way.
Dec 18, 2014
178 posts
130 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
getdadeal wrote: if they add Spanish and Arabic languages steam server will take a serious hit
I see what you did there hahahah
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
askaska wrote: I was thinking of getting the game when I saw Surgeon Simulator AE ($2.79)..
But when I read the Trump thing it's gross, some low-joke/ humiliation that killed my interest immediately.
Not a fan of Trump but, you may not agree with someone's views but humiliating/joking about him in a bad way does nothing but making yourself looking like a idiot.
I am never buying this game or get game from the same producer, for them inputting their politic views/jokes in a unrelated game, in an unneccesary way.
DOES NOT MATTER ... The guy is so stupid no joke can cross the line for him. Build a wall?? This guy shouldn't exist. If he wasn't running for president and could do what ever he wants, and there was no law, he would be building war planes and shooting immigrants. Forgetting that his parents were immigrants themselves. He is THE DEFINITION of stupidity. And he's gonna be leading one of the most feared country in the world? Now that's a joke that's crossing the line.
0 tolerance for BS.
If I downvote, chances are it's less about the deal, and more about OP's inability to take criticism and constantly favoring their deal due to their ego.
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
In this Videogame can we during the surgery build a WALL around Trump's Lungs in the game? So that when he tries to breath...he can't because his lungs have to expand...and then the only way to breath is for his lungs to be able to BREAK THE WALL DOWN?

Can we also make his sphincter super tight in the videogame so that his butt BANS food from ever leaving his body...making him ACTUALLY contstantly Constipated instead of just having a Constipated face all the time only as he looks now? :cheesygri
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
askaska wrote: I was thinking of getting the game when I saw Surgeon Simulator AE ($2.79)..
Oh, I see...but you're fine and have no problem playing a FPS game where you play as a US Solder killing and blowing up stuff in the Middle East...stuff that actually happened/happens and thousands of innocent civilians were killed in real life? :facepalm:
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
I'm sad to live in this same great city as you do.
We obviously have differing opinions in this matter, and yes, Trump possibly becoming President is some SERIOUS ****!!!
It won't matter anyways, because with that f***tard as President, North America as a whole is doomed.
Global Warming will be the least of our issues.
Welcome to the NA version of North Korea.
At least Dennis Rodman won't have so far to travel in order to hang with his "Buds".
Dec 9, 2014
244 posts
219 upvotes
Woah! wrote: <candidate> possibly becoming <role> is some SERIOUS ****!!!
It won't matter anyways, because with that f***tard as <role>, <area> as a whole is doomed.
Like how Bush nuked the Middle East or how Obama sold the USA to a joint venture of Russia and Al Queda? Quit kidding yourself; he's as much of an establishment rat as his opposition. Any real threat to globalism would have been shut down a long time ago.
Dec 20, 2012
728 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Inside Donald Trump.. LOLOLOL that so wrong on so many levels...
Fido $45
Unlimited Canada Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 5GB Data
Twilight 128GB Hauwei P20 Pro
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
WHITEMARKET wrote: Like how Bush nuked the Middle East or how Obama sold the USA to a joint venture of Russia and Al Queda? Quit kidding yourself; he's as much of an establishment rat as his opposition. Any real threat to globalism would have been shut down a long time ago.
obama did what now? was that before or after the sanctions put on Russia?
Dec 9, 2014
244 posts
219 upvotes
KevinC268 wrote: obama did what now? was that before or after the sanctions put on Russia?
Right after Harper ordered all orphanages to be burned down.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1332 posts
984 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
When you cut him open do Mexicans fall out?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5314 posts
1251 upvotes
panckage wrote: When you cut him open do Mexicans fall out?
No but you can play as a Mexican doctor. You get to put him to sleep just as he threatens to sue if he doesn't get another doctor.
Jun 3, 2012
523 posts
338 upvotes
YORK
In the Bernie Sanders DLC you can't revive him because he's already dead. But it does come with a free college tuition voucher.