Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant only 16 cents!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2015 4:47 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
1682 posts
881 upvotes
Montreal

[STEAM] Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant only 16 cents!

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
July 22, 2015
More offers from STEAM
Here is a classic style 2D RPG for a measly 16 cents. Sell 2 STEAM Cards and buy it. As of this posting there are 28 hours left to the sale.

For those at work, from the STEAM page:

The world of Terra is slowly falling into chaos. A great war is coming and It's time to take up arms against a corrupt royal family. You must travel across this huge world and unite the nations of Terra, recruiting comrades along the way.

At the beginning of the game you play as 'Alexis' a mysterious young man, with no memory of his past.
As you travel you will unravel his history, discover his destiny and the ancient secrets of Terra!

Set off on an adventure across Terra, recruit comrades to your battle party, search out ancient lore and be immersed in a deep, emotional story-line.
Features
A Deep and immersive story-line
Explore a vast world, large areas to traverse, rich with detail
Fast paced, traditional turn based battle system
Recruit a large array of characters to the party, all with their own unique personalities! Not all characters are story critical, explore and find comrades!
Each recruitable character has a series of back-story centred side quests
High quality original soundtrack
Upgrade your weapons/armors
Decorate and upgrade the home-hub area as you recruit characters that bring different skills to the team!
Side quests galore!

Enjoy
12 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3156 posts
6011 upvotes
London, Ontario
I don't know how good the port is, but on ios Pocket Gamer UK gave it a 3 out of 10.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20190 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Another game made with one of those rpg makers for dummies tools?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4968 posts
3127 upvotes
Typically worth it just for the cards alone~
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1971 posts
1543 upvotes
Vancouver
Literally make money, sweet
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1169 posts
814 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
RiCHC3 wrote: Typically worth it just for the cards alone~
Spend an hour playing a crappy game to make 50 cents? lol
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4968 posts
3127 upvotes
panckage wrote: Spend an hour playing a crappy game to make 50 cents? lol
You don't actually have to play the game, just leave it open and alt tab out while you do whatever else on the computer. Steam has lots of crappy games for like 10-25 cents all the time and as you slowly collect games w/ cards you increase your chance of booster packs which can really add up overtime. It can get quite addictive.
Jun 23, 2009
65 posts
33 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: You don't actually have to play the game, just leave it open and alt tab out while you do whatever else on the computer. Steam has lots of crappy games for like 10-25 cents all the time and as you slowly collect games w/ cards you increase your chance of booster packs which can really add up overtime. It can get quite addictive.
There's a faster way called Idle Master. Basically, it makes Steam think that you are playing the game without actually having to open the program. Useful if you can't run the game.
2009 Wins:
$10 Movie Pass

2010 Wins:
Netbook Sleeve + Cooler
Jun 28, 2013
385 posts
126 upvotes
The Moon
panckage wrote: Spend an hour playing a crappy game to make 50 cents? lol
Since they added refunds cards don't even start to drop until 2 hours played.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3021 posts
1450 upvotes
Hoofhearted wrote: There's a faster way called Idle Master. Basically, it makes Steam think that you are playing the game without actually having to open the program. Useful if you can't run the game.
This is why we can't ever have nice things, if a simple system comes along somebody will always game it and ruin the fun/economy for everyone. Getting cards in this manner artificially changes the pricing due to how easy people using this will get cards.

Is this program "safe". :(
Mar 6, 2012
767 posts
252 upvotes
ph00p wrote: This is why we can't ever have nice things, if a simple system comes along somebody will always game it and ruin the fun/economy for everyone. Getting cards in this manner artificially changes the pricing due to how easy people using this will get cards.

Is this program "safe". :(
I almost felt like trying it but I figured my account was too valuable and I don't want to chance it getting banned. From what I've read, something similar to this used to exist for TF2 ingame stuff. Once Valve figured out what was happening they removed all what people had gained using that and warned that since this was the first time this happened and didn't have clear rules against this that was all they were going to do... but not to expect them to go so easy next time.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4968 posts
3127 upvotes
Hoofhearted wrote: There's a faster way called Idle Master. Basically, it makes Steam think that you are playing the game without actually having to open the program. Useful if you can't run the game.
My friend suggested that as well awhile ago, but as others have chimed in I wasn't really sure it was worth the risk for me to potentially lose my account over. Plus, I'm not really hardcore when it comes to hoarding games w/ cards and most of these low end games are like 200-600mbs to download so not too much of a hassle. Appreciate the heads up though