Expired Hot Deals

STEAM

There is no game: wrong dimension - $7.24

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2021 1:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3432 posts
4322 upvotes

[STEAM] There is no game: wrong dimension - $7.24

Deal Link:
Price:
7.24
Savings:
50%
More offers from STEAM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1240 ... Dimension/

I don't think this 'non game' has been on sale for this low before. It is a very well made work of art that everyone should experience for themselves.

Android copy is available for 7.49 ( was 8.49 yesterday but I think that is the new regular price).

Same price on gog and humble as well.
Last edited by renegadeavenger on Aug 6th, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Member
User avatar
Jan 14, 2014
315 posts
254 upvotes
Very fun game, I really enjoyed it. Mix different kind of gameplay and have a fun story.

Be aware it's not that long (4-5 hours), but I would still recommand.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3432 posts
4322 upvotes
It's unfortunate this gets downvoted.

It's a hidden gem that honestly everyone should experience. It's on sale for the lowest ever. But some person probably really cheap don't want to support an indie developer that brilliantly made this decided to downvote it.

For those that has played this or own it, I hope you would share your experience with it.
Jr. Member
Aug 16, 2018
198 posts
104 upvotes
I played the original flash version of this a while ago and enjoyed it. Nice to see it became a bigger project :)
Member
Dec 2, 2009
473 posts
608 upvotes
Purchased the Android version.

No idea wtf this is really, guess I'll have to experience it and see.
Newbie
Mar 24, 2015
8 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
There is also a free / demo version There is no game: Jam Edition.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3432 posts
4322 upvotes
DBADEV wrote: There is also a free / demo version There is no game: Jam Edition.
It's not the same game. That was this developers basically prototype, which the style became an actual game.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1071 posts
739 upvotes
Gtown ON
renegadeavenger wrote: It's unfortunate this gets downvoted.

It's a hidden gem that honestly everyone should experience. It's on sale for the lowest ever. But some person probably really cheap don't want to support an indie developer that brilliantly made this decided to downvote it.

For those that has played this or own it, I hope you would share your experience with it.
Well, not "everyone" likes point and click adventures and puzzle games. I honestly wouldn't play this even if it was free, and it looks like (one of the) best in its category, with 98% positive reviews.

That being said, I upvoted you in the hope that one day I find out here about a game that I am interested in and had no idea it exists :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3432 posts
4322 upvotes
RaidZero wrote: Well, not "everyone" likes point and click adventures and puzzle games. I honestly wouldn't play this even if it was free, and it looks like (one of the) best in its category, with 98% positive reviews.

That being said, I upvoted you in the hope that one day I find out here about a game that I am interested in and had no idea it exists :)
Well, the thing is people assume it is a point and click adventure game, and that it is the same as any other point and click adventure game. The ones that did try it, knows that it is a totally unique experience. It is just unfortunate that people don't give it a try.

People can try the prototype "there is no game: jam edition" to get an idea what it is. I wouldn't consider this a point and click adventure game though.

Top