9060 upvotes
Toronto
People do anything for a pay check.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
No need for a title. We already know the plotline.

He should get together with M. Night Shamalalaladingdong next time out. If either can get funding.
Apr 7, 2015
250 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ha. His movies are terrible. That being said Out for Justice and Hard to Kill are good action flicks. I was hoping this would have been a three word title as well.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
SlimCharlesRFD wrote: Ha. His movies are terrible. That being said Out for Justice and Hard to Kill are good action flicks. I was hoping this would have been a three word title as well.
You got it. The new movie's title will be "SlimCharlesRFD". :)

I think the movie I liked best (of the few I've seen) was Under Siege. The battleship made it stand out.

As did Erika Eleniak. :)

[IMG]http://ashleey.nl/wp-content/uploads/20 ... leniak.jpg[/IMG]
Apr 7, 2015
250 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tornado F2 wrote: You got it. The new movie's title will be "SlimCharlesRFD". :)

I think the movie I liked best (of the few I've seen) was Under Siege. The battleship made it stand out.
Ha! I was thinking more along the lines of "Back for Blood" or "Return for Vengeance"

:lol:
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
ji2o0k wrote: Erika Eleniak was hawwwttt!!!

That movie was the best, she was showing off all her glory...loved it!
Wasn't it great when girls were 100% natural - silicon and tat-free.

Then Pammy and co came along. :(
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote: Wasn't it great when girls were 100% natural - silicon and tat-free.

Then Pammy and co came along. :(
Yessiree....I liked it when they were au naturale....

Pam Anderson was the Party Pooper....never liked her on Baywatch as much as I liked Carmen Electra or Yasmin Bleeth...both are a ton hotter than Pam Anderson and her skinny stick-figure legs. I just don't find any woman with Stick-figure legs...especially when they try to show them off...AT ALL SEXY. In fact its quite the opposite for me...a big turn off.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2009
1102 posts
575 upvotes
Windsor, Ont.
Looks like Voltage is preparing for another round of lawsuits.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Scorpionsy wrote: Yessiree....I liked it when they were au naturale....

Pam Anderson was the Party Pooper....never liked her on Baywatch as much as I liked Carmen Electra or Yasmin Bleeth...both are a ton hotter than Pam Anderson and her skinny stick-figure legs. I just don't find any woman with Stick-figure legs...especially when they try to show them off...AT ALL SEXY. In fact its quite the opposite for me...a big turn off.
I didn't really notice Pammy's legs, so much as her fake boobs. And I'm not a fan of fake anything.

Shame because I don't think I disliked her personality. But she was never one of my faves.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23563 posts
5721 upvotes
Toronto
Erika Eleniak was extremely glorious in her heydays....

Apparently she suffered from weight fluctuations when she was young but man, when I saw her in all her glory - seemed fine to me!!

Definitely natural is the preference...I like it when the women have some curves (healthy curves)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Tornado F2 wrote: You got it. The new movie's title will be "SlimCharlesRFD". :)

[IMG]http://ashleey.nl/wp-content/uploads/20 ... leniak.jpg[/IMG]
I had a thought last night... Was Erika's appearance in that movie a play on the "star's" surname: Sea Gal. :lol:

He should do it more often. ;)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
ji2o0k wrote: Erika Eleniak was extremely glorious in her heydays....

Apparently she suffered from weight fluctuations when she was young but man, when I saw her in all her glory - seemed fine to me!!

Definitely natural is the preference...I like it when the women have some curves (healthy curves)
I believe that's a Ukrainian surname. I had a gf when I was in my teens who had a similar name and was of Ukrainian descent, and she had nice curves too, along with a lovely face and personality. Damn university for taking me away from her.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2003
3483 posts
35 upvotes
Mississauga

That movie was not bad at all! Don't know about the 2nd one though.

I was hoping this thread was a joke, I guess not LOL. The last movie I saw him in was Machete.
MAIN:5950X|X570S Toma|64GB|MSI 5700XT|980 Pro 1TB|4TB WD Black|Creative SB XFi|BD-RW| 1440p144|4K60 - Both 27"
HT:J4125|8GB DDR4
SERVER:2200G|16GB DDR4|512GB|2x12TB