448 posts
373 upvotes
You've reached this deal's limit
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
729 posts
1916 upvotes
Takita wrote: You've reached this deal's limit
The link is not personally received. I just googled "Stickermule Canada deal" and got the link.
If You've reached the limit from your account with them, you may create another account and try...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5020 posts
4465 upvotes
First time order! Thx OP!

Wanted to get some security stickers as mine are peeling from the sun/heat.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1429 posts
1282 upvotes
Hauntednsk wrote: The link is not personally received. I just googled "Stickermule Canada deal" and got the link.
If You've reached the limit from your account with them, you may create another account and try...
I've benefited from their similar deals twice already... while it's super duper nice to get another bunch of stickers I'd actually feel guilty to dupe accounts just to capitalize on them, I doubt this kinda deal is making them any money (I mean, shipping alone has gotta cost them more than that). I'm just hoping they make enough profits from other stuff to have these kinda deals more often so I can benefit legitimately.

Anyone who haven't tried it though, definitely do. These stickers are awesome.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
729 posts
1916 upvotes
Idlehands wrote: I've benefited from their similar deals twice already... while it's super duper nice to get another bunch of stickers I'd actually feel guilty to dupe accounts just to capitalize on them, I doubt this kinda deal is making them any money (I mean, shipping alone has gotta cost them more than that). I'm just hoping they make enough profits from other stuff to have these kinda deals more often so I can benefit legitimately.

I am sure, that they get profit with such promos. I believe nobody is gonna pay the regular price of $25 for the same image 10 stickers - I find it expensive and not worth it.
But when they start such a deal, they get many-many orders and get profit for sure.
Will you buy these stickers for $25? No. So, as an option, your family member can set up an account and order for $1.
Printing the same image stickers, with no design etc., just simple printing on the same sheet of paper (which they may overstocked with) - it is cheap. When they get hundreds or thousands of orders - they get profit from the deal.
Last edited by Hauntednsk on Dec 31st, 2022 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 3, 2017
104 posts
111 upvotes
Idlehands wrote: I've benefited from their similar deals twice already... while it's super duper nice to get another bunch of stickers I'd actually feel guilty to dupe accounts just to capitalize on them, I doubt this kinda deal is making them any money (I mean, shipping alone has gotta cost them more than that). I'm just hoping they make enough profits from other stuff to have these kinda deals more often so I can benefit legitimately.

Hauntednsk wrote: The link is not personally received. I just googled "Stickermule Canada deal" and got the link.
You can't really make a dupe account unless you have another phone number to go through the verification process anyway :/
So those of us who already got this deal are out of luck...probably a good thing. Or else RFDers would drive them out of business Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
729 posts
1916 upvotes
xKennn wrote: You can't really make a dupe account unless you have another phone number to go through the verification process anyway :/
So those of us who already got this deal are out of luck...probably a good thing. Or else RFDers would drive them out of business Face With Tears Of Joy
Ask your family member to set up at account...

Anyway, this "promotion" will not push me to order such stickers for $25 from them. I would be surprised if somebody pays $25...
Last edited by Hauntednsk on Dec 31st, 2022 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 3, 2017
104 posts
111 upvotes
Hauntednsk wrote: Ask your family member to set up at account...
I would've done so already if I have family members that are interested...from the last 2 promos they did months ago...
Jan 4, 2017
68 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Never used this before.

What do you guys get printed.?

Personal photos?
What else?

I'm having a Thinkers Block.
Thanks!!
PG
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3599 posts
3858 upvotes
Mordor
PankajG86 wrote: Never used this before.

Personal photos?
What else?

i made pesonalized stickers for my luggages so they can be easily spotted from conveyor belt
Jan 4, 2017
68 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
ShadowMordor wrote: i made pesonalized stickers for my luggages so they can be easily spotted from conveyor belt
Could you post a sample Pic? If it's okay.
Thanks!!
PG
Nov 15, 2021
265 posts
741 upvotes
Neverland
Thanks OP!!! 2nd time getting this deal. they really do a great job on the stickers. This is What I got this time.
e0a1ef14-18b4-4093-b6eb-918e134e1ba8.jpeg
Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to put your two cents in? Somebody’s making a penny.

—Steven Wright
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3599 posts
3858 upvotes
Mordor
PankajG86 wrote: Could you post a sample Pic? If it's okay.
rather not.....but you can make stickers of anything.
Aug 3, 2017
104 posts
111 upvotes
Hauntednsk wrote: I am sure, that they get profit with such promos. I believe nobody is gonna pay the regular price of $25 for the same image 10 stickers - I find it expensive and not worth it.
But when they start such a deal, they get many-many orders and get profit for sure.
Will you buy these stickers for $25? No. So, as an option, your family member can set up an account and order for $1.
Printing the same image stickers, with no design etc., just simple printing on the same sheet of paper (which they may overstocked with) - it is cheap. When they get hundreds or thousands of orders - they get profit from the deal.
I wouldn't be so sure that they're profitable doing this promo. They ship from Amsterdam, NY, USA through UPS ePacket, that alone should cost more than $1CAD lol (for context, regular lettermail costs $0.92 within Canada) On top of that, they use quality custom bubble mailers, not just regular cheap envelopes. Also, they have a proofing process where you can tell them how you like your stickers cut/adjusted (they won't print it until you're satisfied with the proof). Sure, it's probably just some guy dragging sliders but its still labor. They're most likely losing money.

The goal of this promo isn't to make a profit. Instead, it's to prove that they put out quality stickers and have great customer service. Yeah, $25 for some stickers probably isn't worth it to most RFDers. But if you're someone who sells merch, $2.5 per sticker doesn't sound so bad when you can resell them for $5 each lol Besides, it gets significantly cheaper when you order 100+ (40-90% discount).
Last edited by xKennn on Dec 31st, 2022 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jul 30, 2004
146 posts
110 upvotes
Vancouver
Are these plastic/vinyl stickers? How is the stick on them? Where would you use them?
Aug 3, 2017
104 posts
111 upvotes
PankajG86 wrote: Never used this before.

Personal photos?
What else?

Anything, really....funny/stupid quotes, video game sprays/art...etc

It's just $1, why overthink lol

Sep 16, 2011
539 posts
535 upvotes
Southern AB
I get old PC/PC Gaming related things done every time lol. I'm doing an AMD logo this time around.