Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[StickyPassword.com] StickyPassword Premium Lifetime license (Black Friday discount $29.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 11:43 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28605 posts
1299 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Nobody likes roboform?

Rnwl coming soon.

May go see about bitwarden.

Thanks
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $4632 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Lowa, Taft*
*Various Szs Vintage: Hartt, Florsheim Imp*
Oct 19, 2015
993 posts
1378 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone knows a decent pw manager that schedule opens a specific website and signs in automatically?

Eg) 9pm Mo, We, Fr, Su everyweek - open wew.abcde.com
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
2612 posts
1284 upvotes
Barrie
Why are these better than using Chrome built in password manager?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1012 posts
629 upvotes
Montreal
I also bought a BOGO license for stickypassword bit hated it.

Enpass has been fabulously good and well integrated into Android, iOS and browsers. You pay for the mobile version (not a subscription) and the desktop version is free.

Some nice features...audit that tells you if a login has been p0wnd, and a TOTP feature that all you have to do is hit paste in the field (instead of opening an Authenticator or waiting for the SMS and then typing it in).

Only thing is it doesn’t work with Microsoft TOTP, but the MS Authenticator app authorizes from your phone automatically.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6723 posts
478 upvotes
GT'eh
so what's the consensus on this? is it work getting? I need something that works well lwith windows, ios and android
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Dec 25, 2009
880 posts
194 upvotes
Guys whats the deal with these password managers?

Is it just to remember or what? Seems kinda dangerous to be giving off all your passwords, no?
Dec 24, 2017
44 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
Neovingian wrote: so what's the consensus on this? is it work getting? I need something that works well lwith windows, ios and android
I have Sticky life time purchased maybe 3-4 years ago.
It works on PC, MAC, IPad, IPhone and Androids. Need to install in all.

You have to log into SP many times in a day for it to work for me.

I also have my passwords in Notes with a password security. But I forgot the password for my note file.. LOl

Way too many password nowadays with everyone asking to change password every so often.

Sticky wont be be one and send all. But it works for some of the time.

Will try Bitwarden as suggested by someone earlier in this thread. But not willing to pay $10/year....
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
4580 posts
1882 upvotes
GTA
ticky wrote: I prefer 1Password personally. Better features and UI than Bitwarden and LP, plus it is Canadian.

Never ever heard of this Sticky one.
I know right? This is a weird one to me. I consider myself fairly "in-the-know" when it comes to tech products and I've never heard of this password manager outside of RFD. Somehow, there's a decent chunk of SP users on here.
wadokai wrote: Guys whats the deal with these password managers?

Is it just to remember or what? Seems kinda dangerous to be giving off all your passwords, no?
Password managers help you keep track of your credentials, stored in a secure place. It is always advisable to use a different password for each and every site or service you use. Data breaches happen all the time. If you use the same password everywhere, all it takes is one data breach, and all of your accounts are vulnerable.

So all you need to remember is one strong password and that would be the one to your password manager. A properly configured password manager encrypts all your credentials so that they can only be accessed by you. Always use two factor authentication with all your important services when possible, especially with your password manager.
Nov 23, 2018
49 posts
22 upvotes
Nice deal for a useful service. I am another happy Bitwarden user that will be sticking with them for now. Still take an upvote from me OP!
Sep 29, 2005
115 posts
222 upvotes
Montreal
Any one here using Roboform? I am sadly one since 2006 and I made the move to their Roboform Everywhere service which let you sync between across devices. I use it so much that I find it hard to switch to another password manager but it's gotten expensive for me now with their crazy subscription prices and their renewal discount is a slap in the face with only 30% off while they promote 50% off discount for only new users most of the time. I have try Enpass, Sticky password, 1 password, bitwarden and still not feeling the level of easyness I have with Roboform.
Jun 4, 2012
787 posts
474 upvotes
BC
rvs007 wrote: I just started using Bitwarden to see if it is a suitable replacing for 1Password. For 1Password (and StickyPassword), on webpages where there are input fields for login/password, 1Password & StickyPassword would have their icon shown and clicking on it will drop down a list of saved login/password for that site. I don't see that with Bitwarden. I can right-click, and in the contextual menu, pick Bitwarden then choose from a list of saved logins. Is there something that BitWarden offers that mimics 1Password & StickyPassword in this regard (where the list of logins is accessible right from the input field?
Try MYKI. its free to use and has the features you are looking for. and your passwords are not stored on the cloud but local in your phone
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13716 posts
5325 upvotes
Toronto, ON
muffin4life wrote: Try MYKI. its free to use and has the features you are looking for. and your passwords are not stored on the cloud but local in your phone
Thanks, I'm looking into Myki (never heard of this before) and it looks promising. However, if the storing of passwords with Myki is local/off-line, is there any way to look up a password if you lose access to your mobile device (ie. look it up from a password secured website)?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
5803 posts
1218 upvotes
Montreal
How does MYKI deal with multiple devices. What i like about SP is that if I add or change a password in one device, every other device is also updated with no manual intervention needed.
Phils
Jun 4, 2012
787 posts
474 upvotes
BC
rvs007 wrote: Thanks, I'm looking into Myki (never heard of this before) and it looks promising. However, if the storing of passwords with Myki is local/off-line, is there any way to look up a password if you lose access to your mobile device (ie. look it up from a password secured website)?
you can backup your passwords to your phone... it'll create a file that you can use to restore ur files.

if u lose ur phone and didn't save the file onto another device, i guess your SOL then Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jun 4, 2012
787 posts
474 upvotes
BC
Phils wrote: How does MYKI deal with multiple devices. What i like about SP is that if I add or change a password in one device, every other device is also updated with no manual intervention needed.
MYKI uses browser extensions and QI code... as long as u can scan the QI code using ur mobile app, u will have access to ur passwords. u will need a browser extension for each browser u use to access ur password files. all ur passwords r stored on ur phone so as long as u have updated MYKI with the login credentials once, u have access to all devices
Sep 29, 2005
115 posts
222 upvotes
Montreal
mfrania wrote: If you're set on Sticky Password, you can get it through StackSocial right now for US$18 using coupon code BFSAVE40.
Thanks I grabbed that promotion with the discount you provided me... I was thinking of getting that promotion but hesitated for a while as I already got Enpass password manager lifetime and Cyclonis Password Manager lifetime thru Stacksocial as well a while back but was disappointed regarding the ease of use of those program. Who knows I might end up using one of them when my subscription of Roboform ends next year in April. I might even try the famous Bitwarden too!