StockTrack - Inventory Checker tool for some Canadian B&M stores

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2022 4:41 pm
May 23, 2016
23 posts
9 upvotes
Hi @seafish,

Thank you for your tool!

I notice that the walmart stock is only showing N/A since yesterday afternoon.
May 23, 2016
23 posts
9 upvotes
Looks like they fixed their API. Stocks levels are back!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3522 posts
3934 upvotes
Hi, I know that you already mentioned that HD is not possible. What about Rona or Lowes ?

Thank you
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3522 posts
3934 upvotes
seafish wrote: HD might be actually possible soon. Rona or Lowes less so.
Would be super awesome to get HD. It's currently a PITA to find clearance items. Your tool helped me big time find tires on clearance at Canadiantire. Saved a lot of time.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6705 posts
2881 upvotes
Canada
How long until Walmart is fixed?
Nov 25, 2015
317 posts
527 upvotes
the Wet Coast
PriceHunter wrote: Would be super awesome to get HD. It's currently a PITA to find clearance items. Your tool helped me big time find tires on clearance at Canadiantire. Saved a lot of time.
+1. HD would be brilliant. Wish they would update their website to have a clearance section. Lowe's has an updated website only visible to those in BC at the moment.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5573 posts
1279 upvotes
Toronto
You're the one who created this tool!!!

Thank you so "f***king much you kind gentleman Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5315 posts
11059 upvotes
Ottawa
I added beta version of HomeDepot stock checker
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd

To limit amount requests to HD it does not update stock information automatically but shows cached numbers. You can refresh by clicking on the last cell of the row where it's shown how long ago it was updated. This can be done only if it was longer then 10 min. ago.
Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to get actual in-store price and it only shows what's seen on the web, which is not always accurate, especially for yellow tags.
Instead of SKU you can also use UPC from the barcode or receipt.
The number of stores is limited to 10
Jul 2, 2019
3 posts
4 upvotes
Hi seafish, I've been using your stock checker for the past couple of months and I just wanted to drop by and say thank you so much for creating it and keeping it up to date.
I noticed that for the Walmart stock checker it doesn't really update the stock that is indicated as "in transit" or "on order" anymore, is this still a feature or is it no longer something the stock checker can keep track of?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5315 posts
11059 upvotes
Ottawa
VuT49899 wrote: Hi seafish, I've been using your stock checker for the past couple of months and I just wanted to drop by and say thank you so much for creating it and keeping it up to date.
I noticed that for the Walmart stock checker it doesn't really update the stock that is indicated as "in transit" or "on order" anymore, is this still a feature or is it no longer something the stock checker can keep track of?
It was not displaying this info sometimes, now I fixed it to always display if it's available.
Jun 16, 2019
797 posts
2672 upvotes
west as
seafish wrote: Added Search option for HomeDepot stock checker
You are a blinding brilliant light from heaven.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)