• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2021 10:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5293 posts
10960 upvotes
Ottawa
ma1989 wrote: Was at wal mart just now and saw this item listed for $499 plus tax, stock track showed 5 in stock, I found 3 of them. Stock track listed the item at $100.00
Went to self check out and rang in at regular price ??
Medela breast pump
Model 101037319
UPC 2045136750

When I went back to return the lady patrolling asked me what happen, I told her I grabbed the wrong item 🤣
Are you sure the UPC you scanned was the same? Do you have receipt left?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2151 posts
1547 upvotes
Ottawa
@seafish
Didn't find this feature request in this thread, when selecting an item and waiting for the page to load the price from all the stores, is it possible to make it such that when I select another item, to stop loading the price for the remaining stores and switch to the new item I just selected?

Walmart takes a long time to load the prices, especially if I select 20 stores, it'd be nicer if I can stop it and check something else.

TIA
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7723 posts
13004 upvotes
Montreal
Hi seafish,

Could Home Hardware be added?

Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5293 posts
10960 upvotes
Ottawa
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: @seafish
Didn't find this feature request in this thread, when selecting an item and waiting for the page to load the price from all the stores, is it possible to make it such that when I select another item, to stop loading the price for the remaining stores and switch to the new item I just selected?

Walmart takes a long time to load the prices, especially if I select 20 stores, it'd be nicer if I can stop it and check something else.

TIA
Done this for Walmart. Was actually annoyed by this as well :)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5293 posts
10960 upvotes
Ottawa
I also removed a limit on number of stores that can be checked at once.
It does take a long time to update all 400+ stores though. I'll see how it affects my server.
Data is refreshed only if it's older than 1 hour, if you want to get fresh data for some particular store, click on it's stock number.
Sep 8, 2003
325 posts
451 upvotes
seafish wrote: Done this for Walmart. Was actually annoyed by this as well :)
You have been saying that for years Face With Tears Of Joy So happy it's now implemented.

Time for another donation.

While my donation may be below what this service is worth, I hope that this post inspires others to give what they can to make sure that their appreciation is shown and that (at minimum) your costs are covered.

Cheers
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
Mar 31, 2020
262 posts
150 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
This is such an awesome tool you've created, @seafish! I knew about the website, but never knew the creator was here on RFD. Way to go :)

I suppose aisle info would be useful, but gosh that would be quite hard to pull off come to think; especially for stores like Walmart.
If all the world's a stage, then where is my audience?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5293 posts
10960 upvotes
Ottawa
kartnite wrote: This is such an awesome tool you've created, @seafish! I knew about the website, but never knew the creator was here on RFD. Way to go :)

I suppose aisle info would be useful, but gosh that would be quite hard to pull off come to think; especially for stores like Walmart.
Aisle information is available for CT, Ikea and I think HD
Feb 27, 2019
29 posts
69 upvotes
Unable to load past the cloud flare protection for the Walmart tab. Other tabs load fine. Anyone else?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4199 posts
7006 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
DavidH36746 wrote: Unable to load past the cloud flare protection for the Walmart tab. Other tabs load fine. Anyone else?
worked as usual for me
(Firefox)
Feb 27, 2019
29 posts
69 upvotes
seafish wrote: Not sure then. Try clearing cookies/cache
It's the same across multiple devices. Maybe accidentally flagged by cloudflare protection? Ughh, what can I doooo!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2613 posts
1235 upvotes
Orleans, ON
I have the same issue. Only for Walmart. The rest is OK. Running Chrome on Motorola phone.
May 16, 2012
996 posts
237 upvotes
Quebec
Hi guys, I just wanted to say that i have found a little item at 2 cents at walmart.. when i went to the self-service checkout, i noticed that the volume button is gone now, walmart removed it. I have scanned the article anyway .. and it still passes ..but that seems the end of the articles at 2 cents! they removed the volume button for that.
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

dmccplny