StockTrack - Inventory Checker tool for some Canadian B&M stores

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2021 2:55 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7100 posts
11961 upvotes
Montreal
seafish wrote: Nope, you're on the wrong track. But you may have your own path to what you need.
Well, it was a Full Moon a few days ago... The Thunder Moon Was it the 26th? Maybe that would explain a few things... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2705 posts
1089 upvotes
QC, Canada
Well stocktrack look down, on every tab it show "undefined"

Let me know if you need screenshot (and all store are showing this)
Jun 16, 2019
596 posts
1789 upvotes
west as
We're back!
It appears the Walmart 'Deals' data has been wiped?

Edit: Working
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5168 posts
10291 upvotes
Ottawa
BTW, stocktrack used to not scan availability for products that are not in walmart.ca online catalog. Now it will try to fetch data anyway and if it's available it will show it (it will not be clear which item it is though since there is no even name information). For some items price might be available but not inventory, then status will be "Not Sold" and information will be hidden.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3023 posts
5314 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone know how to fix this issue with not being able to scan?

It says not allowed error: permission denied.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210802-144033_Chrome.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3023 posts
5314 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
seafish wrote: Looks like you did not allow camera to operate on the site
How do I fix that? Tech noob here.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1473 posts
1281 upvotes
Ontario
Hi, when I use this for Walmart, I get a Cloudflare loop on Chrome, but I don't have this issue with any of the other retailers. Is this on Walmart's end?
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1473 posts
1281 upvotes
Ontario
seafish wrote: Cloudflare protection is only on Walmart part of the stocktrack site. Try clearing cache/cookies in Chrome.
Tried that but it didn't work. It ended up being my adblocker (uBlock Origin). Works fine now.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Aug 7, 2011
815 posts
373 upvotes
Hi. I placed an order for items available in my local store at a clearance price. The online price is higher though. When I go to pick up in store, will I get the clearance price? Currently, the order confirmation shows the higher online price.

I can confirm that the stock is from the local store since same-day pickup was available.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5168 posts
10291 upvotes
Ottawa
1theguy1 wrote: Hi. I placed an order for items available in my local store at a clearance price. The online price is higher though. When I go to pick up in store, will I get the clearance price? Currently, the order confirmation shows the higher online price.

I can confirm that the stock is from the local store since same-day pickup was available.
I know that grocery orders are adjusted to store prices if they are lower than online. The adjusted price is seen when you get order ready to pickup email. Not sure about same-day pickups though, but it might be the same
Aug 7, 2011
815 posts
373 upvotes
The ready for pickup email I received has the full, online price. I'm pretty sure that's what I'll get charged so will have to go to csr after pick up.

I'll report back if anything changes.

Thanks @seafish!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3538 posts
1794 upvotes
Waterloo
Is there any way to expend the price/stock history graph? When I hover over the different store locations, the little graph shows up but there are so many dates on the x-axis that it's completely unreadable.
Apr 9, 2011
384 posts
242 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
Is it a safe bet if a store shows 20 in stock at a discounted price that i will definately be able to find at least 1 of that item in that store? I only ask because the store in question isn 100KM away.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
23497 posts
19068 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Cerebros wrote: Is it a safe bet if a store shows 20 in stock at a discounted price that i will definately be able to find at least 1 of that item in that store? I only ask because the store in question isn 100KM away.
I would think that depends on the specifics. If it's an expensive item, say a $1,000 BBQ, then unlikely the store will sell out in the time it takes to drive 100km. OTOH if it's some $100 item on sale at Costco (let alone something that's posted in Hot Deals) then your odds are poor.

How about calling the store, tell them it's a 100km drive, and ask them to set one (or a few) of that item aside for you to pick up? Don't say anything about price or discount, etc. that might encourage store staff to hoard.
veni, vidi, Visa