StockTrack - Inventory Checker tool for some Canadian B&M stores

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2021 9:19 am
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4116 posts
6469 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
cedarleaf wrote: Does it track price, because so far it only shows me inventory stock count
if you hover over the stock quantity, you can see a price history
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2987 posts
468 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm guessing my employer has changed something. Website doesn't work for me anymore while at work. Tried different browsers

Website loads, but no data loads on the pages.

A sad day for me. Love browsing those pages
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7231 posts
12206 upvotes
Montreal
freakx2001 wrote: I'm guessing my employer has changed something. Website doesn't work for me anymore while at work. Tried different browsers. Website loads, but no data loads on the pages. A sad day for me. Love browsing those pages
Get back to work Stewart!

Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2987 posts
468 upvotes
Ottawa
LOL Not very helpful!
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Jun 6, 2008
65 posts
1 upvote
Brentwood Bay
Great site -- not many (if any) others providing this service in Canada. Thanks!

So, any way to sign up for "price drop alerts" ? Busy life and I keep missing out on sales.
May 29, 2018
30 posts
15 upvotes
Is there anyway to check for Superstore / Costco? or calling is the only option?
Mar 20, 2019
272 posts
525 upvotes
I recently tried to purchase some $0.02 items through self checkout, now it says that the item cannot be detected in the system and flags a cashier to come. I'm not sure if this is a problem specific to the item I was trying to buy, but it seems that this was patched after the volume button being removed. Anyone else have a similar case?

@seafish

EDIT: Obviously the cashier didn't let me buy the $0.02 items
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5420 posts
5420 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I've noticed that Walmart has stopped doing good video game sales :/
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5186 posts
10397 upvotes
Ottawa
Krrrong wrote: hey @seafish , is it possible to add some kind of filter to the Walmart trending products to show only what's in stock at "XXXX store" ?
Appreciate the effort as always
Done. There's a button to open a filter tab and you can choose store and then filter only those products that are in stock/on sale at that store. Can also do a search by name.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
6218 posts
2212 upvotes
Montreal
Does the Chrome plugin refresh the page using referral codes after clicking a button?
Jun 16, 2019
620 posts
1881 upvotes
west as
seafish wrote: Done. There's a button to open a filter tab and you can choose store and then filter only those products that are in stock/on sale at that store. Can also do a search by name.
Legend. Thank you.
Nov 27, 2017
36 posts
18 upvotes
Moncton, NB
I noticed that this week the tracking for The Source is showing NotSold for all items in all stores.

Maybe they changed how the stock is reported.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7231 posts
12206 upvotes
Montreal
motafokabr wrote: I noticed that this week the tracking for The Source is showing NotSold for all items in all stores. Maybe they changed how the stock is reported.
?

Screenshot (1894).png
Nov 27, 2017
36 posts
18 upvotes
Moncton, NB
I'll clean cache and force refresh.

It seemed a bit weird anyway
Dec 2, 2003
866 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
seafish wrote: It's now possible to get store stock count at the Source
Hi seafish,
Is your site down?
TIA!

nevermind, it's back up now after a bit!
Last edited by Elusive on Oct 22nd, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.