StockTrack - Inventory Checker tool for some Canadian B&M stores

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2022 9:21 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
3112 posts
1036 upvotes
Scarborough
seafish wrote: You can just upload to RFD. When writing reply hit "Go Advanced" button and add images there.
What resolution is your sceen? On desktop you can adjust columns width to see the Status column if it doesn't fit into the area properly.
Thanks. 15" 1388 Laptop I hope I'm doing it right. (kinda weird, tried BB's PS5, got a slew of locations!)

Screenshot walmart.png
Jul 24, 2020
217 posts
170 upvotes
When price drop for tomorrow available to see on stocktrack.ca ? is it available at same time for all stores or each store price drop gets updated at different time?
Jun 16, 2019
859 posts
2873 upvotes
west as
What sort of quantum computing power would it take to track price drops at individual Walmarts?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7386 posts
8074 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Krrrong wrote: What sort of quantum computing power would it take to track price drops at individual Walmarts?
Why can't you guys ever just be happy with what you have lmao
Jun 16, 2019
859 posts
2873 upvotes
west as
chemicalxv wrote: Why can't you guys ever just be happy with what you have lmao
Hey I'm just asking a question. Stocktrack is great.

...and if everyone was 'happy with what they have' RFD wouldn't exist.
Nov 1, 2021
144 posts
912 upvotes
Krrrong wrote: What sort of quantum computing power would it take to track price drops at individual Walmarts?
Why bother. Their website plus stocktrack is perfect combo. Both are updated fairly fast.
I eat Timtums!
Nov 1, 2021
144 posts
912 upvotes
seafish wrote: You can just upload to RFD. When writing reply hit "Go Advanced" button and add images there.
What resolution is your sceen? On desktop you can adjust columns width to see the Status column if it doesn't fit into the area properly.
Hi Seafish, great website thanks for all your work.
I just want to let you know Best buy still has issues. Also Shoppers doesn't price match their online website, so in my opinion your efforts and money is better spent elsewhere.
I eat Timtums!
Jun 16, 2019
859 posts
2873 upvotes
west as
I'm not suggesting tracking every single tiny Rollback, that'd be wacky. Maybe just drops of 50%+
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2973 posts
1408 upvotes
QC, Canada
Hey @seafish , any way to add new Princess auto location? (they opened a few in the last 1-2-3 years and I think they don't show on stocktrack yet
Jan 3, 2007
543 posts
69 upvotes
Calgary
can you add a clearance page on the top right for CanadianTire?

thanks
Shaw mobile $0
Fido 4GB LTE data $5
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10331 posts
19178 upvotes
Montreal
Dear seafish,

Isn't there any way to add some pricing with SDM?

TIA.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1212 posts
1251 upvotes
Hamilton
Temporel wrote: Dear seafish,

TIA.
In store pricing is not the same as online... nor will they match. And the product pages aren't pulling from the individual stores. So any pricing info would be pretty meaningless. In fact the stock counts I find are very inconsistent. I frequently find items listed as in stock that sold out 2+ weeks ago
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7386 posts
8074 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Seafish, it looks like the product categories for Best Buy are going haywire again.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10331 posts
19178 upvotes
Montreal
Temporel wrote: Dear seafish,

TIA.
Big Thank You to seafish for adding prices on SDM.

Screenshot (3530).png
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1287 posts
366 upvotes
HI Seafish,

The tracker is showing big quantity differences at lowes vs their website for some products like 5638496345
The tracker shows higher numbers - do you know what might be happening?

Thank you - love this tool.
Apr 30, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
Hey there nothing new is being updated on lowes section. Is there a blip going on?
Nov 23, 2014
19 posts
50 upvotes
Quebec City
First, I want to say this tool is fantastic.

@seafish Would it be possible to have a Hide checkbox for items with 0 stock online and/or in store for Walmart?