• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2021 10:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5293 posts
10960 upvotes
Ottawa
My observation that updates in quantity happen every hour after 30 minutes mark.
Also, available information if there is inventory in warehouse, in transit or on order. So you might see if there any stock coming to your walmart. I'm not sure what 'in warehouse' means though. Is it in the store's warehouse but not released for sale yet? I guess so.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2656 posts
853 upvotes
Chatham
Amazing tool! Is there anyway to choose the amount of stores to check and have that be saved as default? If I check a bookmark it goes back to 10. I want it to be like 30.

:)

Thanks!
Sep 8, 2003
325 posts
451 upvotes
I also change it to 30. Weird we both picked that number.
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
6779 posts
1383 upvotes
Peterborough, Ontari…
I think what seafish REALLY needs to change on that website is to move the "Donate" button to the top.

I use a large 10 x 16 24-inch monitor and the donater button right now is just off the screen - never to be found unless one looks for it.
Sep 8, 2003
325 posts
451 upvotes
I never, ever, saw a donate button.

OK now I see it and yes I agree it needs to be moved.

I also need to go donate.
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
Feb 17, 2006
39 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
Unbelievable! Thank you so much for the work, it is AWESOME!!!
Sep 8, 2003
325 posts
451 upvotes
Just donated!.

If we all just gave a few bucks a year it would at least cover your costs for hosting and domain registration.

Cheers
Digital Improvements
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2371 posts
828 upvotes
Toronto
@seafish Is there anyway for clearance items to be marked by date in which they were added to C-Tire? Not sure if there is anyway that this can be pulled?
Sep 8, 2003
325 posts
451 upvotes
Just wanted to add here in the official thread my suggestion...

... to have the ability to post from your web site directly to RFD Hot deals.

If it can't do a complete post perhaps the plugin can help fill in the fields. (Can you tell I'm not a programmer)
Digital Improvements
Sep 8, 2003
325 posts
451 upvotes
Noticed that the attempted LG camera fix, it reacted to the UPC but kept inserting random numbers into the UPC field. Let me know if I can help with any testing.

Cheers.
Digital Improvements
Jan 1, 2009
93 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
Another grateful user of your tool, will be donating as well!

If possible, I think many people would love to see Toys'R'Us added with quantities - employees have access to this, but website doesn't show quantities unfortunately.

Cheers!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5293 posts
10960 upvotes
Ottawa
kingofwit wrote: Just wanted to add here in the official thread my suggestion...

... to have the ability to post from your web site directly to RFD Hot deals.

If it can't do a complete post perhaps the plugin can help fill in the fields. (Can you tell I'm not a programmer)
I might add this(if even possible), but it will be on my low priority list.
kingofwit wrote: Noticed that the attempted LG camera fix, it reacted to the UPC but kept inserting random numbers into the UPC field. Let me know if I can help with any testing.

Cheers.
I tried to fix it once again today to try to use manual focus with a distance of 15 cm when continuous focus is not available. Can you try and see if it works?
Edit: Looks like it still doesn't focus.
misiek wrote: Another grateful user of your tool, will be donating as well!

If possible, I think many people would love to see Toys'R'Us added with quantities - employees have access to this, but website doesn't show quantities unfortunately.

Cheers!
I checked to see if this info is possible to get and couldn't find anything.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2371 posts
828 upvotes
Toronto
@seafish not suer if someone asked already, but is this possible to get done for HomeDepot - store specific pricing like Canadian Tire?
Sep 8, 2003
325 posts
451 upvotes
Hi

Regarding the plug-in for chrome is there a way to get it to work on Android?

seafish wrote: Updated Chrome plugin to also insert stocktrack buttons for canadiantire.ca and bestbuy.ca on product pages.
Digital Improvements