Cell Phones

Storage Problem on Iphone-Please advise.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2021 10:00 am
[OP]
Dec 19, 2020
20 posts
10 upvotes

Storage Problem on Iphone-Please advise.

A bunch of video clips saved on my iphone, i put them togethar on imovie, then it wont save to phone because the video size is too big, i deleted all the photos and everything but cant make enough space for that video from imovie. I want to be able to upload the movie to youtube but I cant do it if this does not save on my iphone.

I have a usb flash storage 256 gb but it does not solve the problem its getting complicated, such a simple task; I must me missing some important step, kidly suggest a solution.

Thanks
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2335 posts
1357 upvotes
Calgary
It's "strange" that you're trying to save a video file that won't fit on your iPhone?

Sounds like you need a phone with more storage. There are a few flash drives that would work with iOS (and Lightning ports), but whether iMovie would save directly onto one of them is another question.
Oct 1, 2009
562 posts
241 upvotes
West coast
Do you have/use Netflix? Do you save some shows? Delete those.

Maybe you got lots of games that you also don't use. Delete those.
Mar 29, 2021
31 posts
25 upvotes
BigBlackBadal wrote: A bunch of video clips saved on my iphone, i put them togethar on imovie, then it wont save to phone because the video size is too big, i deleted all the photos and everything but cant make enough space for that video from imovie. I want to be able to upload the movie to youtube but I cant do it if this does not save on my iphone.

I have a usb flash storage 256 gb but it does not solve the problem its getting complicated, such a simple task; I must me missing some important step, kidly suggest a solution.

Thanks
Did you empty 'Deleted' album in photos? When you delete photos/videos they just move there and delete after 3 days.