Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Store closing where can I find company that buys all my inventory

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2019 9:41 am
Sep 1, 2016
38 posts
7 upvotes
Ahuman wrote: You have numerous times stated that "you don't have time." "You are looking for a quick way to sell them." sounds like you are being lazy and you just want a easy solution to your problem so you sit on RedFlagDeals. The answer to your question is that there is no easy way if you don't want 10 cents on the dollar. Stop wasting time, stop making excuses and start putting in some work!

Sorry to be harsh on you but I think you need this. Hard work and action are the only way to succeed. You keep looking for quick fixes you're just going to repeat the failures of your past.

WOW! You don't know anything about me and accused me being lazy? And I mentioned numerous time I don't have time? how many 'NUMEROUS' did I mention? or perhaps you wrote comments based on assumption? I have been running an online business for over 10 years so I'm not familiar with local clearance inventory procedure. I went on Redflagdeals to ask experienced member for some advice. By the way,, I have already successfully sold all of my inventories through different social networks few days ago.
Thank you for spending time writing such a long comment!
Feb 23, 2019
7 posts
I'm glad you were successful in selling your product.
a dollar saved is a dollar earned.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
4685 posts
830 upvotes
Waterloo
jenniferz wrote: WOW! You don't know anything about me and accused me being lazy? And I mentioned numerous time I don't have time? how many 'NUMEROUS' did I mention? or perhaps you wrote comments based on assumption? I have been running an online business for over 10 years so I'm not familiar with local clearance inventory procedure. I went on Redflagdeals to ask experienced member for some advice. By the way,, I have already successfully sold all of my inventories through different social networks few days ago.
Thank you for spending time writing such a long comment!
Well he did provide detailed reasons for why he said what he said.
----
Pay it forward.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1568 posts
206 upvotes
Markham, ON
I am glad you managed to get rid of your inventory.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2466 posts
788 upvotes
you'll be better of selling skids of merch yourself online
liquidators pay like 10 cents on a dollar
sell lots of 10 items or so at 75% off and you'll come out on top
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)