None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2003
11504 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto

Store Opening Hours?

Does anyone have a list of when each store will open their doors on the 26th? There's a sale I want to be at for noon, and was hoping that with a staggered opening slate, I could hop from place to place...
Heatware | eBay | (Last updated 12-28-2008)
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2004
1364 posts
368 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
I think you are going to have to check each store flyer for their store hours, or phone the store since some flyers are missing that info
Here's what's happening for the stores here in the "GSA", specifically Regina, so it might be similiar (and like always, "different") for the GTA.

6 AM - future shop, best buy, visions,
7 AM - michaels arts and crafts, zellers, the brick, HBC, a&b sound, visions
8 AM - XSCargo, Danier Leather, Walmart, SportsMart, krazy kileys
9 AM - Staples/Business Depot
10 AM - London Drugs, Office Depot

** where permitted by law
** as always, call the store directly to confirm

did you hear that the city of Saskatoon is going to enforce its Sunday opening bylaw so stores cannot open until 10 AM ??? some might open and take the fine.

have a good one!!
--
"Let the shopping begin!!!" :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6142 posts
1564 upvotes
Toronto
Headhunter wrote:Does anyone have a list of when each store will open their doors on the 26th? There's a sale I want to be at for noon, and was hoping that with a staggered opening slate, I could hop from place to place...
I checked Yorkdale website. I was surprised that the mall will be opening at 8am on Sunday (Boxing Day). I was expecting 9am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2003
11504 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks guys, gonna hotfoot it real early tomorrow morning...
Heatware | eBay | (Last updated 12-28-2008)
Dec 23, 2004
441 posts
7 upvotes
VI
Does anyone have any ideas on when BC Superstores will open? Going by direction, we're planning on hitting London Drugs at 9, would be nice to go straight onto Superstore and then leave the car there before hitting the mall.

Thanks!
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10584 posts
3113 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Here it opens at 1PM :cheesygri
mmm...sleep
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2228 posts
747 upvotes
Montreal
In Quebec, by law, the stores can only open at 1PM!

But usually the Future Shop where I go every year opens at around 11...
I think they get fined 500$, but when you have 500 people waiting in line, that's not a problem! hehe!