Real Estate

Stouffville Developments (Fieldgate, Opus, Deco, Mattamy, Sorbara, Starlane, etc.)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2020 8:16 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8578 posts
1269 upvotes
azia wrote: Preview up for Starlane in Bluesky. Received via email, then you have to register an account via RealSale (their sales portal, I guess?)?. Sorry, not sure how to share since it's done this way but for those who are registered with Starlane for notification, check your junk mail if you didn't receive it.

Not sure if this is part of their existing site or the new "East Village"? Site is between Bethesda and Milliard on the EAST side.
Are there pricing given out for the houses?
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
[OP]
Jan 30, 2008
652 posts
147 upvotes
Nope. This is everything BUT pricing. You can view lots, floor plans, agreement, pricing structure, bonus packages, etc. Of course. Lol! Face With Tears Of Joy

I will say though....the SMALLEST house is a 36' 1700+ sq ft house and the starting price for this release is HIGH $900k.

But I did notice that BlueSky area is more expensive than Cityside area.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8578 posts
1269 upvotes
azia wrote: Nope. This is everything BUT pricing. You can view lots, floor plans, agreement, pricing structure, bonus packages, etc. Of course. Lol! Face With Tears Of Joy

I will say though....the SMALLEST house is a 36' 1700+ sq ft house and the starting price for this release is HIGH $900k.

Bluesky for sure is more expensive but not by too much. I think the same floorplans in Bluesky are about 30K more expensive from last phase.

Man, there was a double car detached in Bluesky at the beginning of the year which was an inventory lot and it was being sold for $918K - 2300 sq ft 4 bdroom 4 washrooms. Thinking back, that was a steal.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 17, 2008
79 posts
While a bit outdated at this point, I was looking at Trailways back in Feb right before the pandemic. Just posting their price as a reference:

The price for a 36” lot (ranging from 1,830 to 2,560 sqft) was between $832k to $917k.

The price for a 40” lot (ranging from 2,047 sqft to 3,376 sqft) was between 926k to 1.07M
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8578 posts
1269 upvotes
Osaka168 wrote: While a bit outdated at this point, I was looking at Trailways back in Feb right before the pandemic. Just posting their price as a reference:

The price for a 36” lot (ranging from 1,830 to 2,560 sqft) was between $832k to $917k.

The price for a 40” lot (ranging from 2,047 sqft to 3,376 sqft) was between 926k to 1.07M
Did u end up getting a house precovid or are u still looking?
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8578 posts
1269 upvotes
azia wrote: Nope. This is everything BUT pricing. You can view lots, floor plans, agreement, pricing structure, bonus packages, etc. Of course. Lol! Face With Tears Of Joy

I signed up and got access. Ya everything but the price is available. They even have a tracker to show you how many people are viewing it and how many are interested (based on whoever favourited it). Trying to build up hype and FOMO Face With Tears Of Joy

Now I want to know pricing and compare how much it’s gone up since beginning of the year.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
5 posts
Trailways went up by 15k when I bought in June. It’s all sold out now.
Sep 6, 2020
5 posts
2 upvotes
drshoe wrote: Trailways went up by 15k when I bought in June. It’s all sold out now.
What is your closing date. I spoke to the sales center recently and they gave no information on next lot releases.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2008
652 posts
147 upvotes
Bluesky prices for appointments opened today. Starlane only.
Images
  • IMG_20200921_202412.png
  • IMG_20200921_202415.png
  • IMG_20200921_202417.png
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8578 posts
1269 upvotes
azia wrote: Bluesky prices for appointments opened today. Starlane only.
Prices aren’t too bad. Definitely gone up a bit from before. I think 3000 sq ft detached double closer to 48 and north of Millard were going for 1.1 end of last year (essentially the most recent phase).
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 14, 2003
556 posts
631 upvotes
bobbings wrote: I signed up and got access. Ya everything but the price is available. They even have a tracker to show you how many people are viewing it and how many are interested (based on whoever favourited it). Trying to build up hype and FOMO Face With Tears Of Joy

Now I want to know pricing and compare how much it’s gone up since beginning of the year.
Is there a link you can share? Do buyers usually bring their own real estate agent when purchasing pre-construction? Thx.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4493 posts
2131 upvotes
Toronto
KENNETHK wrote: Is there a link you can share? Do buyers usually bring their own real estate agent when purchasing pre-construction? Thx.
starlane pays 1%
Full-time Realtor
Sep 25, 2020
6 posts
9 upvotes
Did anyone attend the Fieldgate Blue Sky East Village release today with price list?
Nov 14, 2003
556 posts
631 upvotes
Which builder is better in Stoufville? Starlane or Fieldgate or neither ;)