35% Off All Regular Price Watch Straps and Accessories

Deal Link:
Savings:
35% off
Expiry:
December 1, 2020
Retailer:
Strap Mill Canada
Strap Mill Canada is doing 35% off all regular price watch straps and accessories from Nov 27 to midnight of Dec 1 (EST).
Use code: BLACK2020

They offer leather, rubber and nato straps.

8 replies
Nov 26, 2020
3 posts
Thanks, they don't seem to have sales like this very often. Bought a bunch using this discount code!
Nov 29, 2019
10 posts
4 upvotes
Got some seatbelt natos from them last year, nice quality.
Nov 8, 2005
594 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
How's their strap's quality, mainly the NATOs?
Dec 24, 2014
324 posts
668 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looking to buy a few from Aliexpress but decided to "shop local" and give this a try. Will see how quality compares...
Nov 8, 2005
594 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Got a seatbelt nato strap to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!
Sep 9, 2003
509 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
DRC wrote: Bought a leather and a Nato from Strap Mill last year. Pleased with the quality for the price.

Also noted that Barton has 25% off straps this weekend. https://www.bartonwatchbands.com/
and Martu is 30% off https://www.martuleather.com/shop.html

Have bought straps from both and will again.
How would you compare the three? Currently looking at Nato/Zulu and Vintage leather straps.
Any duty/brokerage fee considerations?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1322 posts
906 upvotes
East of Toronto
Tsuioku wrote: How would you compare the three? Currently looking at Nato/Zulu and Vintage leather straps.
Any duty/brokerage fee considerations?
Never been charged duty or brokerage with Barton or Martu.

Martu comes from Chile and it takes a good 3 or 4 weeks to get your straps. If I was going vintage I would recommend Martu. Very good work for the price point and she will do custom work. For instance I wanted a strap for a B&M watch that was 26mm at the lugs and I wanted it tapered down to 18mm at the buckle. No problem and no extra charge. Fwiw, they are actually made in Chile and unlike the others, you won't find the same thing on Alibaba.

I like the quick release spring bars that Barton includes with a lot of their straps. Their silicone straps are great. They also package the straps nicely.

On Natos I would probably go for Strap Mill. Quick delivery and decent quality for the price, especially with 35% off.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)