Expired Freebies

Streaming magic performance/tutorial - Christmas eve 7pm (register first)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2017 3:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9820 posts
1297 upvotes
GTA

Streaming magic performance/tutorial - Christmas eve 7pm (register first)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 24, 2017
Got this e-mail from Penguin Magic. Been on their mailing list for years, not sure how I signed up initially. Anyway, this looks like it could be interesting. I just registered and put this into my cart so hopefully I will be available to watch otherwise hopefully they will have a way to watch it after the fact.
------------------

This Sunday Dec 24th (Christmas Eve) at 7pm, two of the world's most creative magicians take the stage to perform AND TEACH miracles you've NEVER SEEN BEFORE. And if you register before 7pm Sunday IT'S FREE.
http://penguinmagic.com/p/9319

Dan Harlan and Scott Alexander are more seasoned than a bag of Doritos. Between them they have over 80 YEARS EXPERIENCE in magic, and they're letting it out of the chimney tonight. In addition to teaching AMAZING magic tricks, they're gonna tell stories, jokes and more. It's gonna be fooling, funny and FANTASTIC.

Here's what magicians said last time these 2 took the stage:

"Scott Alexander shared enough professional material to allow you to put together an A+ act for closeup, strolling or stage. It's material that Scott has performed for paying audiences ( Bill Malone's magic bar, Las Vegas and cruise ships ) all over the world. Anyone of the pieces that Scott performed and taught is worth the price of the lecture." -Chris Kavanagh

"He covers so much stuff and so many great tips. Scott's humor is amazing. And the teaching is fenomenal. From the salt pour to the egg bag. It was just completely spectacular." -Melvin Soto

"Scott has AWESOME professional, usable, practical tips on routining and performance" -Jeff C

"The magic was top notch and very usable." -Chappelly

Whatever you do, don't miss this (unless you're sensitive to bad words, in which case DO miss this!)
http://penguinmagic.com/p/9319
1 reply
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2687 posts
3381 upvotes
Toronto
YLSF wrote: Got this e-mail from Penguin Magic. Been on their mailing list for years, not sure how I signed up initially. Anyway, this looks like it could be interesting. I just registered and put this into my cart so hopefully I will be available to watch otherwise hopefully they will have a way to watch it after the fact.
Thanks, OP. Dan Harlan is terrific. Maybe download & install a video downloader to be safe in case they don't archive it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)