Stuart Weissman reserve boots breaking in

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 5:28 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 14, 2019
2 posts

Stuart Weissman reserve boots breaking in

Got the new Stuart Weizman reserve boots and wore them for the first time today. But one boot is hurting my ankles a lot. Do these boots need breaking in or do I possibly have a defect? I haven't found a single article online about these boots hurting
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9370 posts
600 upvotes
Mississauga
Any designer boots and shoes you need to break in. The leather will mold to your feet and whoever it is tight. It takes a few wears and depends on how long you wear them.
RFD 39-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12724 posts
2030 upvotes
City of Vancouver
When you buy any new shoes, walk around on carpet at home to see how they feel. If it is hurting, u should return them.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Penalty Box
Aug 5, 2005
507 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
You may need to break them in. Is it the leather or suede version? I tried on Reserve and 50/50, definitely preferred the Reserve model and picked the suede version. Next year, I'll save up for the leather one. I've always wanted a suede otk/k boot and love SW. I've tried Steve Madden and even designer ones from YSL / Gucci, and the SW are the best. It's no wonder they're a classic. Don't forget to weather-proof them whether they're suede or leather. These are expensive boots so you'll need to look after them to last for years. =D