Expired Hot Deals

Student Car Share ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP FREE ($75 Value)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2014 1:56 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2011
190 posts
119 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

Student Car Share ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP FREE ($75 Value)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 7, 2014
Hey guys,

I was at Queen's U earlier and they had a booth set up and were offering free membership and activation fee waive ($75 value). I mean, as there's no money involved for the year unless you actually use a car, why not right?

I got an email with the promotion code is EXPLORE and you have to register by Sunday, September 7 at 11:59PM
6 replies
[OP]
Feb 4, 2011
190 posts
119 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
CouponWarriorTURBO wrote: Would it be possible to remove the gazolina
Well I'm sure you could...but sometimes cheating the system bites you in the butt (like they track your usage and go wtf how could you possibly use this much gas?) and jacks up costs.

I believe these things are hybrids too, making the gas consumption actually really darn low.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7395 posts
476 upvotes
York
Referring a friend gives you $20 in driving credit. So you can refer as many friends as you want, they all use that "EXPLORE" code to sign up so it's free for them, and you get $20 each time? :cheesygri
[OP]
Feb 4, 2011
190 posts
119 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
dankup wrote: Referring a friend gives you $20 in driving credit. So you can refer as many friends as you want, they all use that "EXPLORE" code to sign up so it's free for them, and you get $20 each time? :cheesygri
I tried that. Don't think it works because you can only apply 1 promotion code per application.