Expired Coupons

[Subway] *NEW* Subway coupons (MAILER ONLY not printable)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2019 11:37 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2941 posts
1060 upvotes
Scarborough

[Subway] *NEW* Subway coupons (MAILER ONLY not printable)

I figured since McDonald's coupons are allowed in this section why shouldn't this? Anyways Just received these today (April 3rd). Enjoy

EDIT: ** Edited title to correct the rookies who misinterpret the thread

Last edited by OrangeBerry on Apr 3rd, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Mar 10, 2017
254 posts
233 upvotes
Bat Cave
Fine Print: Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, purchased or altered.
My horn can pierce the sky
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1202 posts
506 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Not sure you can just print these off and use them.... pretty sure you need to original...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1377 posts
1151 upvotes
Toronto
If you live in an apartment, just go raid the recycling bin in the mailroom 🤣
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1562 posts
733 upvotes
Markham
can we show this coupon on the phone?
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1329 posts
210 upvotes
GTA
Hope to find this coupon in my mail box. I've been waiting for the coupons to come back.
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo $60/10GB plan - Medium Tab
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2941 posts
1060 upvotes
Scarborough
WayneEnterprise wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 11:20 am
Fine Print: Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, purchased or altered.
Feb30th wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 11:20 am
Not sure you can just print these off and use them.... pretty sure you need to original...
At no point did I ever suggest printing these, I am just pointing out that there are Subway mailer coupons that arrived today. Is this your first rodeo? You've never seen other people post Subway coupons on here?

I can supply proof of other people posting Subway mailer coupons if you are going to disagree with me.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1202 posts
506 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
OrangeBerry wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 12:37 pm
At no point did I ever suggest printing these, I am just pointing out that there are Subway mailer coupons that arrived today. Is this your first rodeo? You've never seen other people post Subway coupons on here?

I can supply proof of other people posting Subway mailer coupons if you are going to disagree with me.
A little sensitive aren't we? I wasn't suggesting you suggested to print these off, I merely gave my opinion... But the way it was scanned and cropped sure looked like it.

But I'm still gonna thank op because I will now look for it when I get home.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2941 posts
1060 upvotes
Scarborough
Feb30th wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 12:51 pm
A little sensitive aren't we? I wasn't suggesting you suggested to print these off, I merely gave my opinion... But the way it was scanned and cropped sure looked like it.

But I'm still gonna thank op because I will now look for it when I get home.
The sensitive ones clearly seem to be the ones down-voting this thread for not being able to get this deal. Kinda makes you wonder how sensitive they are.
Mar 10, 2017
254 posts
233 upvotes
Bat Cave
OrangeBerry wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 12:55 pm
The sensitive ones clearly seem to be the ones down-voting this thread for not being able to get this deal. Kinda makes you wonder how sensitive they are.
You are correct, they could be down voting on the fact that they cannot get the deal. I recommend the "YMMV" tag.
My horn can pierce the sky
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2732 posts
1037 upvotes
Toronto
do their subs still have azodicarbonamide in the bread?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
4376 posts
1456 upvotes
I never liked their coupons because they make you purchase a drink which really defeats any value.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1425 posts
781 upvotes
Calgary
OrangeBerry wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 12:37 pm

you compared them to the printable mcdonalds coupons... which is a completely different situation.
The deal you just posted was... check your mailbox... which everyone already does.

Down-voted because you are literally asking people to just check their mailbox. A function we all do irrespective of a thread on RFD.
Next you should create a thread about how you might get a tax refund in the mail. Or a bill from your bank related to your credit card.
no value added at all.
Aug 22, 2012
58 posts
46 upvotes
chadw01 wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 1:16 pm
do their subs still have azodicarbonamide in the bread?
What is this, and why should I be afraid of it?
Aug 20, 2018
41 posts
21 upvotes
Enforcer22 wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 3:06 pm
What is this, and why should I be afraid of it?
The same thing you'd find in your girlfriend's yoga mat (has since been phased out...allegedly)