Expired Coupons

[Subway] *NEW* Subway coupons (MAILER ONLY not printable)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2019 11:37 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3477 upvotes
The NORTH
Enforcer22 wrote: What is this, and why should I be afraid of it?
It's a compound that; among other things, is used in yoga mats. It causes air pockets to form in synthetic materials. I avoid it because there is zero reason to use it in bread other than shelf stability of extended periods of time. If the dough is being used in a reasonable time there is no way this is needed...
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3477 upvotes
The NORTH
OrangeBerry wrote: The sensitive ones clearly seem to be the ones down-voting this thread for not being able to get this deal. Kinda makes you wonder how sensitive they are.
Why do you care about fake internet points? Move on with day, if downvotes hurt your feelings, don't post.
Sep 23, 2010
224 posts
502 upvotes
Toronto
I have about ten sets of these. If anyone REALLY needs them, I can meet you at the Subway in the Eaton Center. Winking Face
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3278 posts
1362 upvotes
Scarborough
Suthek wrote: you compared them to the printable mcdonalds coupons... which is a completely different situation.
The deal you just posted was... check your mailbox... which everyone already does.

Down-voted because you are literally asking people to just check their mailbox. A function we all do irrespective of a thread on RFD.
Next you should create a thread about how you might get a tax refund in the mail. Or a bill from your bank related to your credit card.
no value added at all.
FYI, before mobile digital coupons were available through McDonalds they would mail them out like they still do now and it was always posted here and no one had a problem with it why would this be any different? Plus everyone still gets the mailer version to this day.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
15080 posts
3854 upvotes
Markham
OrangeBerry wrote: FYI, before mobile digital coupons were available through McDonalds they would mail them out like they still do now and it was always posted here and no one had a problem with it why would this be any different? Plus everyone still gets the mailer version to this day.
Was nothing to do with mailer coupon
when you 1st posted this in hot deals, I saw all the down votes was " Not a good price"
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8238 posts
1774 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: I never liked their coupons because they make you purchase a drink which really defeats any value.
Yeah the necessary drink purchase kills the savings. But the coupon for the $7.49 footlong can be used without a drink purchase, so that one is decent if you're already going for one of their more expensive subs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3278 posts
1362 upvotes
Scarborough
appleb wrote: Yeah the necessary drink purchase kills the savings. But the coupon for the $7.49 footlong can be used without a drink purchase, so that one is decent if you're already going for one of their more expensive subs.
If you fill the survey from the receipt and write down the number you get a free 21oz drink or two cookies with the purchase of a sub or wrap. You can combine that with sub of the day or the present coupon to get a free drink on the $7.49 any sub.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7090 posts
1860 upvotes
T dot 6
meepsheep wrote: If you live in an apartment, just go raid the recycling bin in the mailroom 🤣
I've been doing this for years. I actually have more, I give them to co-workers.

stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1546 posts
1283 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I had this deal the other day, you aren't really saving squat. The drink purchase adds in another 3$ or something, so you basically only save 2-3$ depending on what sandwhich you get if you're choosing the 99cent coupon.
The subs are overpriced at subway and the company is so cheap and skimp on all the ingredients.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20957 posts
22889 upvotes
Toronto
Make sure to install the Subway Canada app and scan each time you make a purchase. I've received free subs, cookies, drinks, chips, and $2 off deals
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.