1239 upvotes
Calgary
Not applying for me.
maybe it's a USA only thing?
Oct 24, 2010
506 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
The two chit subway rounds coupon works.. but the 2 off footlong doesn't..GG subway.
Aug 25, 2011
272 posts
284 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
The offer worked fine for me on app yesterday at Gravenhurst, ON. My complaint is that the bread was not toasted as I requested in the app. But it has nothing to do with the offer
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3634 posts
1790 upvotes
Ottawa
Who wants to eat here anymore?

I don't feel like it after so many of their processed meats have come into question. I'm literally like, wtf am I eating.. Chicken tuna cardboard filler sub
Last edited by shylok on Jul 26th, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 18, 2019
148 posts
63 upvotes
ON
not a good deal... even buy 2 get one sub was better deal few weeks back.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11106 posts
5233 upvotes
Last time we went to subway there foot long subs were 9 inches and tiny tiny. Before they use to be proper size and very wide and thick. I guess each location has there own size because they make them? Also we were getting 2 foot longs and didnt want cheese on the one we wanted all the cheese from the second one onto the 1 sub and they said not possible not allowed if you dont want cheese on the second sub then we just dont put any we cant add it to the other sub LMAO.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1550 posts
5879 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Mr. Sub over Subway any day of the week!
What's in your wallet?
May 5, 2020
20 posts
21 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Mr. Sub over Subway any day of the week!
Agreed. Better toppings and it doesn't smell like chemicals.
Apr 11, 2007
928 posts
849 upvotes
Oakville
blazed16 wrote: Last time we went to subway there foot long subs were 9 inches and tiny tiny. Before they use to be proper size and very wide and thick. I guess each location has there own size because they make them? Also we were getting 2 foot longs and didnt want cheese on the one we wanted all the cheese from the second one onto the 1 sub and they said not possible not allowed if you dont want cheese on the second sub then we just dont put any we cant add it to the other sub LMAO.
Hahah
You had a robo server , they work by the book Books

Lol
Good laugh good laugh Face With Tears Of Joy
Feb 28, 2011
939 posts
195 upvotes
Surrey
blazed16 wrote: Last time we went to subway there foot long subs were 9 inches and tiny tiny. Before they use to be proper size and very wide and thick. I guess each location has there own size because they make them? Also we were getting 2 foot longs and didnt want cheese on the one we wanted all the cheese from the second one onto the 1 sub and they said not possible not allowed if you dont want cheese on the second sub then we just dont put any we cant add it to the other sub LMAO.
I think you can get it on the side if I am not mistaken. I do that for veggies, not sure about cheese. Then you just add it to whatever you want.
Tangerine and Public Mobile customer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6925 upvotes
The NORTH
shylok wrote: Who wants to eat here anymore?

I don't feel like it after so much of their processed meats have come into question. I'm literally like, wtf am I eating.. Chicken tuna cardboard filler sub
Exactly. Fillers, mystery meat and so much sugar in the 'bread' that it cannot be called bread in some places.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3634 posts
1790 upvotes
Ottawa
kr0zet wrote: Exactly. Fillers, mystery meat and so much sugar in the 'bread' that it cannot be called bread in some places.
Sad as I used to consider it the wholesome healthy goto fast food. Now I rather not eat it.
Sep 26, 2013
314 posts
629 upvotes
shylok wrote: Who wants to eat here anymore?

I don't feel like it after so much of their processed meats have come into question. I'm literally like, wtf am I eating.. Chicken tuna cardboard filler sub
I only eat their falafel sub which their replaced with some random bread looking piece i can't name. so ya, bye bye subway.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3634 posts
1790 upvotes
Ottawa
azraelluz wrote: I only eat their falafel sub which their replaced with some random bread looking piece i can't name. so ya, bye bye subway.
Imagine? They messed up a falafel.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1595 posts
834 upvotes
I Freaking hate how many of these modern coupons are now a YMMV kinda thing. The fact that so many "deals" are contingent on the consumer not only already seeding their personal info to a company, but also being in the right strata of consumers to actually get the deal is just insane to me. 6 years ago you'd just need to print a coupon, or show the ad on your phone from a mobile website.
Id sooner just stop going to these businesses. Like, subway is already horrible quality anyway, so ^%#$ giving them my meta data on purchases made at their store(and whatever other data the app pulls) just so they might give me a $2 coupon off on their food that is already pushing it on being qualified as "food".(bread thats actually cake, chicken thats actually soy, questionable food storage and time exposed to the danger zone)
I'm sure me, and probably a few other hundred people doing this isnt going to send any real message to them, but i still feel like i need to shout it into the void.