Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

Subway APP-or online Buy-1 Get-1 Free Footlong

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2021 4:03 am
Feb 11, 2007
255 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver

[Subway] Subway APP-or online Buy-1 Get-1 Free Footlong

1. Download the app (OR order online)
  2. Add 2 footlongs to cart
  3. On the checkout screen add promocode "FREEFOOTLONG"
Last edited by jabbilabbi on Mar 3rd, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
126 replies
Dec 12, 2020
55 posts
176 upvotes
Good luck registering! Been broken for months. Why does it not smell like a bakery in their stores?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3610 posts
2214 upvotes
TanyaB50363 wrote: Good luck registering! Been broken for months. Why does it not smell like a bakery in their stores?
Idk, registered fine and promo code works for me. Thanks OP!
Images
  • 20210303_131339.jpg
Oct 27, 2016
508 posts
2136 upvotes
inb4 someone brings up the Subway chicken controversy but neglects to mention that:

-Subway had samples sent to two independent labs in Canada and did not come to the same conclusions as CBC

-DNA testing is not the proper method if you want to determine the proportion of chicken and soy in a product

-Subway is now pursuing a 210M defamation suit against CBC
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2387 posts
17484 upvotes
If you live downtown Vancouver, this is a recurring deal without the app - I think the local franchisees do this on their own. Locations on Granville strip and all over advertise "Buy one Get One any Footlong after 2 PM".

Places are still completely dead/no one in them, not even BOGO is worth it.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2018
10051 posts
10129 upvotes
FragmentsOfLife wrote: inb4 someone brings up the Subway chicken controversy but neglects to mention that:

-Subway had samples sent to two independent labs in Canada and did not come to the same conclusions as CBC

-DNA testing is not the proper method if you want to determine the proportion of chicken and soy in a product

subway submitting their selected ingredients to their own selected lab... lol
subway's lawsuit is just ambulance chasing and damage control and anyone (or company eg subway) can sue whatever for however much they want.

all your points don't really have anything meaning other than subway marketing and damage control

i mean using your "logic", subway is subject to multiple class action lawsuits right now for fake tuna, another lawsuit for the chicken fiasco etc..
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
Their Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal just ended at the end of February. I guess they realized nobody wanted that deal so they decided to bring back the better deal for March. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
been a long time since i've had subway ... I still hanker for a tuna from time to time
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
823 upvotes
Scarborough
oh...so unlike the previous deals, which applied automatically, they have a promo code this time, which someone may forget to add.
Sep 9, 2003
509 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
sudesingh wrote: oh...so unlike the previous deals, which applied automatically, they have a promo code this time, which someone may forget to add.
Or a way for franchisee to opt out. Promo codes are always invalid at my nearby branches.
Aug 26, 2019
420 posts
519 upvotes
Guelph-Kitchener-Wat…
miss_swan wrote: been a long time since i've had subway ... I still hanker for a tuna from time to time
I make a better sandwich at home lmao
Jul 10, 2019
190 posts
419 upvotes
Montreal
Subway just needs to go out of business. Complete trash.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14631 posts
3358 upvotes
Vancouver
Leverage wrote: If you live downtown Vancouver, this is a recurring deal without the app - I think the local franchisees do this on their own. Locations on Granville strip and all over advertise "Buy one Get One any Footlong after 2 PM".

Places are still completely dead/no one in them, not even BOGO is worth it.
The store near me on west Broadway only advertises 2 for $14.99 during the weekends.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1821 posts
2692 upvotes
Other Side of Tracks
u actually just need to go to the website

also u get another $1 off using Stack

mine was $6.8 for 2 footlongs
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart.
Dec 12, 2020
55 posts
176 upvotes
You mean 2 11". Their bread (cake) can be squeezed into a tennis ball. All fluff...hungry an hour later....and thirsty from all the sodium and nitrates.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2234 posts
877 upvotes
FragmentsOfLife wrote: inb4 someone brings up the Subway chicken controversy but neglects to mention that:

I boycott Subway because they are wasting my tax money suing CBC. (On top of their garbage product). You are literally giving money to someone that's suing you for your money. You are indirectly funding the lawsuit against yourself.
I don't even care which is true, I don't necessarily think CBC's testing is the most appropriate but I don't trust anything Subway submits either. F them, hope they go bankrupt.
Oct 27, 2016
508 posts
2136 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote: subway submitting their selected ingredients to their own selected lab... lol
subway's lawsuit is just ambulance chasing and damage control and anyone (or company eg subway) can sue whatever for however much they want.

all your points don't really have anything meaning other than subway marketing and damage control

i mean using your "logic", subway is subject to multiple class action lawsuits right now for fake tuna, another lawsuit for the chicken fiasco etc..
It is possible Subway could have used different samples, but I don't find it likely since anyone could get a sample from Subway and send it off to a lab for proper testing, including CBC. The labs aren't random cherrypicked labs either. You can search it up, Maxxam Analytics in Ontario, and Elisa Technologies in Florida.

This still doesn't change the fact that CBC contracted a wildlife research centre at Trent University to measure DNA content, which cannot be equated to the actual soy and chicken content. Not only that, CBC has refused to publish their testing methodology, which is a huge red flag. The proper way quantify soy and chicken content is using a protein assay.

Maybe Subway's chicken isn't 100% chicken, but CBC didn't do the proper research to come to that conclusion. This isn't the first time The Marketplace published sensationalized articles.

Further reading
Last edited by FragmentsOfLife on Mar 3rd, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1821 posts
2692 upvotes
Other Side of Tracks
This is why u don't buy chicken from any place unless it's still recognizable like a chicken wing!

Also the chicken they use on the sub doesn't look so appetizing so best to Just order a veggie sub
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)