• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 5:32 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1360 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
3express wrote: I tried this method on their website but even though it says "successfully removed" when you click back into payment methods it still shows your credit card details there... Wtf?

The weird thing is I was able to remove payment methods from the app a few days ago but starting today I couldn't anymore.
You are right, I still have my cc on file. You should email them about this problem as well. The more people who complain, the better chances of them really doing something about it
May 16, 2012
940 posts
209 upvotes
Quebec
For me the problem, i am not able to create a account on Subway.. I have trying with many email and devices... Is always said to me is something is wrong with my email.... I have Google this and i am not the only one have this problem. I have give up this.
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Oct 24, 2010
236 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing new to find my local subway skimping on veggies and meat. Extra tomatoes = 2 thing pieces of tomato on each. I find myself inside subway waiting for my next two subs... Guess getting 2 75% subs for 10.50 still registers as a good deal on my head. Will continue to get this deal every second day or so until it ends. Thanks op!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21118 posts
23314 upvotes
Toronto
I just had a free 6" sub offer appear in the app today. Nice. YMMV of course.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200921-054247_SUBWAY.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200921-054255_SUBWAY.jpg
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4091 posts
2982 upvotes
The offer is not reoccurring for me, just tried to use it and it's not showing the discount at checkout......Loudly Crying Face
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1360 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
lord wayne wrote: You are right, I still have my cc on file. You should email them about this problem as well. The more people who complain, the better chances of them really doing something about it
They have fixed this now
Oct 3, 2018
51 posts
65 upvotes
All their coupons say "At participating locations only". We went over to two different Subway locations the other day looking for the $7 footlong. Halfway through ordering my sandwich the artist looks at my coupon and says that they don't accept the coupon at that location.

Ok, so I walk out and drive over to the other nearby location. Same thing. Threw the coupons in the garbage and vowed to never go to Subway again.

Like others have said, it's filled with salt and nitrates. Definitely yummy for sure, but if the shop is not willing to take the Subway coupons, I'm not willing anymore to be a customer.

Sorry Subway, but I'm know I am not the only one.
Feb 23, 2017
276 posts
211 upvotes
Ended up getting this deal because I haven't been to subway in awhile and it was a good deal but man. Even with 2 footloongs I didn't feel like I got my $11 worth. The quality has gone way downhill. Just didn't taste like I remember.
Dec 26, 2011
634 posts
231 upvotes
For those that have used the app to order how does it work? Is it the same as the Mcdonalds one in which the order isn't finalized until you're near the restaurant? Or can you just confirm it in advance even if you aren't nearby?

Do Subway restaurants typically have free wifi?

I'm asking because I don't have a data plan for my phone.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2297 posts
67 upvotes
arandomguy wrote: For those that have used the app to order how does it work? Is it the same as the Mcdonalds one in which the order isn't finalized until you're near the restaurant? Or can you just confirm it in advance even if you aren't nearby?

Works like UberEats, order, they make it - not like McDonalds. You don't need data at the restaurant.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8540 posts
1495 upvotes
arandomguy wrote: For those that have used the app to order how does it work? Is it the same as the Mcdonalds one in which the order isn't finalized until you're near the restaurant? Or can you just confirm it in advance even if you aren't nearby?

Subway restaurants in Whitby don't have free WiFi (if that helps to give you an idea of what to expect). What I do is go to the Tim Horton's (they offer free WiFi) and pull up my offers on the Subway restaurant app and get to the screen where there is a bar code to be scanned. Then I'll head over to the Subway restaurant to redeem.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Dec 26, 2011
634 posts
231 upvotes
express.items wrote: Works like UberEats, order, they make it - not like McDonalds. You don't need data at the restaurant.
Thanks, tried it out and prefer this system over the McDonalds method.
Frankie3s wrote: Subway restaurants in Whitby don't have free WiFi (if that helps to give you an idea of what to expect). What I do is go to the Tim Horton's (they offer free WiFi) and pull up my offers on the Subway restaurant app and get to the screen where there is a bar code to be scanned. Then I'll head over to the Subway restaurant to redeem.
Are you referring to the scan/pay option? Is there something different about it? I just put in CC as a payment option and it seemed to have just charged it and processed the order.

There's no wifi at my nearby Subway it seems. Although yeah other business have it with signal even inside.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8540 posts
1495 upvotes
arandomguy wrote: Thanks, tried it out and prefer this system over the McDonalds method.

Are you referring to the scan/pay option? Is there something different about it? I just put in CC as a payment option and it seemed to have just charged it and processed the order.

There's no wifi at my nearby Subway it seems. Although yeah other business have it with signal even inside.
With the app there is no pay at the restaurant option so you'll need to place your order and pay for it through there. For the 2 for 1 promo, you need to make sure to click on the offer on the main page inside of the app and verify that the subway you're at is participating. As mentioned, just find a free WiFi signal from somewhere, even at a Homedepot and place your order. Make sure to join the free rewards program to earn a free sub, this can be done through the app as well.

To ad further to this post the bar code scanning that I was talking about referred to their points program to earn a free sub.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11736 posts
1769 upvotes
Vancouver
I was going to signup. I can I use a fake number? Or the reason I need to give them my number is ?

Thanks
Oct 11, 2002
235 posts
43 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Fro the BoGo, I'm in Hamilton and app says closest location participating is on Dixie rd in Mississauga, 45 minutes away. WTF?