Expired Hot Deals

[Subway] Subway - BOGO footlongs in APP. YMMV. Ends Oct 18

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 5:32 pm
Tags:
Nov 11, 2006
854 posts
379 upvotes
dbusguy wrote: Fro the BoGo, I'm in Hamilton and app says closest location participating is on Dixie rd in Mississauga, 45 minutes away. WTF?
That can’t be right. Oakville is west of Dixie (Mississauga) and they’re definitely participating. There are other west Mississauga locations participating as well.
Nov 11, 2006
854 posts
379 upvotes
CanRulez wrote: That can’t be right. Oakville is west of Dixie (Mississauga) and they’re definitely participating. There are other west Mississauga locations participating as well.
Just tested a location in Hamilton and it works.
Dec 11, 2006
313 posts
61 upvotes
dbusguy wrote: Fro the BoGo, I'm in Hamilton and app says closest location participating is on Dixie rd in Mississauga, 45 minutes away. WTF?
I am in Hamilton and use both the King Street (at Jackson) location and the John Street location and they both do this promo. I have got it multiple times at both locations.
my mood today: :|
Apr 18, 2020
31 posts
15 upvotes
Is it true that it will end Oct 18th? Can't seem to find the expiry date anywhere on the coupon
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
21990 posts
2595 upvotes
wow how the mighty have fallen.

The steak and cheese sub didn’t taste like the past but the meatball sub tasted similar.

Did their bread get sweeter??
Banned
Oct 8, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
Thunder Bay
george__ wrote: wow how the mighty have fallen.

The steak and cheese sub didn’t taste like the past but the meatball sub tasted similar.

Did their bread get sweeter??
Can we talk about Subway? Man I used to love the meatball sub but I tried it recently and it was blah. Haven’t had the steak and cheese in awhile. And the BMT is so so.
Jan 25, 2016
246 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Spicy Italian is quite good. Probably, but most definitely one of the most underrated subs they have.
Aug 24, 2019
142 posts
106 upvotes
Last time I used this offer, subway withdrew (stole is right the word) money from my gift card in the app and they never placed my order. Now they won’t refund me and it’s been over two weeks. They keep asking me to wait for two days or go talk to the restaurant. Nothing has proven to give me any results and I am out of 17$. Stay away from using subway app.

There is no one you can talk to at Subway because they don’t have a number anymore to complain. You just fill out a stupid form and no one from subway would get back to you.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2265 posts
1066 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
HawaiianGate wrote: Last time I used this offer, subway withdrew (stole is right the word) money from my gift card in the app and they never placed my order. Now they won’t refund me and it’s been over two weeks. They keep asking me to wait for two days or go talk to the restaurant. Nothing has proven to give me any results and I am out of 17$. Stay away from using subway app.

There is no one you can talk to at Subway because they don’t have a number anymore to complain. You just fill out a stupid form and no one from subway would get back to you.
I want to see Subway pull that stunt with Paypal or Credit Card payment transactions within the Subway app. I will get reimbursed right away. This is why gift cards are never my first choice and is always my last. They are a pain to manage, and most of the time, the owner either forgets to use their credits or loses their card altogether. I hope that is a lesson learned. These are reasons why businesses love selling gift cards cause a majority of GC owners don't even end up using their credits. It's essentially free money for businesses.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $36/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
Aug 24, 2019
142 posts
106 upvotes
AsianXL wrote: I want to see Subway pull that stunt with Paypal or Credit Card payment transactions within the Subway app. I will get reimbursed right away. This is why gift cards are never my first choice and is always my last. They are a pain to manage, and most of the time, the owner either forgets to use their credits or loses their card altogether. I hope that is a lesson learned. These are reasons why businesses love selling gift cards cause a majority of GC owners don't even end up using their credits. It's essentially free money for businesses.
I don’t even know who can I contact. They clearly don’t give a damn about consumer after stealing from them. And I am not the only one who has been a victim of this. Countless others on fb and Twitter have complained about this and no results.
Dec 13, 2012
30 posts
22 upvotes
WHITBY
I had a similar issue. I ordered though the app and used Apple Pay. The app then froze right after, billed my Apple Pay and then showed I had no recent orders when I restarted the app. I contacted subway and they couldn’t do anything and just said to wait because the “money will come back”. It’s been over 2 weeks and still nothing, terrible app stay away.
Aug 24, 2019
142 posts
106 upvotes
Luke786 wrote: I had a similar issue. I ordered though the app and used Apple Pay. The app then froze right after, billed my Apple Pay and then showed I had no recent orders when I restarted the app. I contacted subway and they couldn’t do anything and just said to wait because the “money will come back”. It’s been over 2 weeks and still nothing, terrible app stay away.

In your case you can at least contact your credit card company for a refund. In my case subway literally
Stole from the gift card with absolutely no recourse.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21118 posts
23314 upvotes
Toronto
ends this Sunday
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)