214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I honstly think Im gonna cry once this ends ㅠㅠ
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2265 posts
1066 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The meatball sandwich tastes like crap now compared to years ago. They are not kept in a warmer with the marinara sauce anymore. Now they just leave it out and dry.

They don't even warm up the meatballs before putting it on your sandwich and add more sauce unless you specifically request for it.

By default the sandwich is drier than before served with room temperature meatballs. Nasty.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $36/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11736 posts
1769 upvotes
Vancouver
I buy subway once I awhile. I went today. I was waiting a few minutes. One person in front of me. I was looking at the toppings under at the plexi glass. I decided on leaving. How come lettuce is white? Sometimes I go and lettuce looks decent. Today it seemed like 90% was white. :(
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21118 posts
23314 upvotes
Toronto
Ends today
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Sep 27, 2020
18 posts
12 upvotes
NS
trellaine201 wrote: I buy subway once I awhile. I went today. I was waiting a few minutes. One person in front of me. I was looking at the toppings under at the plexi glass. I decided on leaving. How come lettuce is white? Sometimes I go and lettuce looks decent. Today it seemed like 90% was white. :(
Mm ya my local place is a mall location and is not great for being "fresh".

Fresh out of the freezer maybe at best, with a side of sitting out thawed too long.

If you like cucumbers, those might as well be pickles anytime I've gone.

Still prob do another last day order for lunch on this tho lol :d
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
3258 posts
1391 upvotes
Canada
What's up with the Subway commercial with the dude in the green polo shirt dancing to techno music solo, going to Subway?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
3258 posts
1391 upvotes
Canada
AsianXL wrote: The meatball sandwich tastes like crap now compared to years ago. They are not kept in a warmer with the marinara sauce anymore. Now they just leave it out and dry.

They don't even warm up the meatballs before putting it on your sandwich and add more sauce unless you specifically request for it.

By default the sandwich is drier than before served with room temperature meatballs. Nasty.
Man I used to love the meatball sub back in the day with extra mayo. So unhealthy and messy, but oh so good!!
Dec 29, 2009
652 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto,ON
I just installed the app, i only see 1 offer " buy 2 and get 1 free".
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4091 posts
2982 upvotes
last day today, gotta order my philly cheesesteak
Dec 2, 2014
390 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gbill2004 wrote: Man I used to love the meatball sub back in the day with extra mayo. So unhealthy and messy, but oh so good!!
Meatball with mayo? Man thats **** nasty
Aug 11, 2014
304 posts
198 upvotes
Where did some of you guys hear about the expiry being today Oct. 18? Just wondering