Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

Subway - BOGO footlongs in APP. YMMV. Ends Oct 18

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 12:03 pm
Tags:
Aug 29, 2009
21 posts
32 upvotes
Brampton
True. I can't get full on one of these sum bitches.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5473 posts
2481 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks OP got it
"You gotta spend money to save money"
Nov 25, 2009
664 posts
387 upvotes
Vancouver
I can't even register for the stupid app lol
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20462 posts
5844 upvotes
Scarberia
havn't used the app in ages...or orded subway in a year, they have stores in home depots! also u lose reward pts if u don't use them up?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
6338 posts
979 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thatdealguy wrote: Stopped eating at subway when I found out their chickens were beyond chickens
Yeah that came out 3 to 4 years ago.

Also a lot of bread is terrible for you apparently.
--
I like detailing cars!
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20462 posts
5844 upvotes
Scarberia
Weird no discount when I add 2 chicken ranch bacon subs... YMMV. Certain locations won't get BOGO deal.. 12.42$ for 2 ft long not bad
Last edited by mikka2017 on Sep 8th, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2001 posts
1459 upvotes
Calgary
I saw the buy 2 get 1 free in my offers.

But, if you just go ahead and add 2 subs to your cart, I notice one is free.

No "offer" required in my case. Just applies in cart.
Mar 18, 2017
111 posts
253 upvotes
Unistall app and reistall with different email address to get Bogo. I use app called "Instant Address" to generate disposable emails. Use then dump...repeat.
Jun 15, 2019
132 posts
227 upvotes
Just worked for me. Took a bit of searching for a participating location though
Oct 4, 2016
373 posts
583 upvotes
GTA
Thanks! 2 footlong tuna subs for $10 taxes included.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12143 posts
111578 upvotes
Ontario
sprung wrote: https://www.subway.com/en-CA/MenuNutrit ... wayChicken

Our Commitment to Our Customers – Real Chicken
"The allegation that our chicken is only 50% chicken is 100% wrong," said Subway® President and CEO Suzanne Greco.

Recently, a Canadian TV show (CBC’s Marketplace) ran a report about quick-serve restaurant chicken sandwiches. It used factually incorrect data to suggest the chicken Subway serves might not be all chicken. The claims made in the story are false and misleading. We use only chicken – with added spices, seasoning and marinade. Producing high-quality food for our customers is our highest priority.

We've always known our chicken is 100% real chicken. In response to these baseless allegations, we had independent labs in the US and Canada test our Canadian chicken products. Their results were clear (and you can view them here, here and here). There is a small amount of soy protein in the seasoning, spices and marinade (less than 1%) to help maintain moisture and texture.

Our Canadian Chicken
Our Oven Roasted Chicken and chicken strips are made from 100 per cent all white meat chicken. The chicken is mixed with spices, seasoning and marinade then cooked and seared to perfection. When we add seasoning and spices to the marinade, we also add – in some regions –dried soy protein, like a spice. When the chicken and marinade are mixed together, our chicken contains 1% or less of soy protein.

After the chicken is marinated and cooked, a finished chicken patty or strip still contains a small percent of the marinade ingredients, which help keeps the chicken moist and flavourful.

All of our chicken is free of artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.

Our Canadian Ingredients
Our Oven Roasted Chicken is made from chicken breast meat, water, seasoning (sea salt, sugar, chicken stock, salt, flavours, canola oil, onion powder, garlic powder, spice, chicken fat, honey), soy protein, sodium phosphates.

Our chicken strips are made from boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, water, soy protein concentrate, modified potato starch, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, maltodextrin, yeast extract, flavours, spices, dextrose, onion powder, caramelized sugar, paprika, chicken broth, vinegar solids, paprika extract.

All of the ingredients in our menu items can be found here:
Product Ingredients - Canada

Our Canadian Supplier
Our chicken in Canada is supplied by Ontario-based Grand River Foods. Grand River Foods is a certified and registered processing plant that is subject to continuous oversight by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). Grand River Foods is HACCP-approved, BRC-certified, and CFIA-inspected on a daily basis in addition to being annually audited by Subway Canada and its other clients. Grand River Foods is dedicated to the highest standards of quality and has been a proud supplier to Subway for more than 11 years. You can read their letter here.

Canadian Regulatory Authorities
All Canadian meat and poultry products are required to be inspected by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) prior to consumption. Our products and facilities are subject to continuous inspection by the CFIA. We stand by our products, which meet or exceed CFIA standards and labeling requirements.

revised 2017.03.02 11:43am
Did they sue CBC then?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1037 posts
710 upvotes
Scarborough
mikka2017 wrote: havn't used the app in ages...or orded subway in a year, they have stores in home depots! also u lose reward pts if u don't use them up?
Points expire after 12 months of inactivity. So as long as you make a purchase within 12 months your account will be active. Once you reach 200 points, you get a $2 reward, that has to be used up in 90 days
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1088 posts
1535 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: that's why you should go Vegan. 100% Vegan = 100% Power
The problem with bread is its refined wheat, empty sugar calories. How is going vegan... a diet that relies on sugar as the energy source going to help?
Mar 18, 2017
111 posts
253 upvotes
Chicken is styro-foam, hot glue, sawdust and embalming fluid pressed into uniform shapes. Draw grill marks with Sharpie and voila! Makes Mcdonalds McRib look healthy. Pinnochio PR girl is earning her money....
Apr 24, 2005
116 posts
33 upvotes
GTA
Subway doesn't cover the cost of these coupons, so that's why some franchisee locations don't take coupons or app deals.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2077 posts
848 upvotes
BC
NumbNuts wrote: If you're a fan of sodium, nitrates and meat sliced so thin you can see through it, Subway is your kinda restaurant.
You want your meat sliced thin so there's no place for the flavour to hide. Don't you watch Seinfeld?
Koodo: $45/10GB Unlimited Canada wide calling

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)