Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

Subway - BOGO footlongs in APP. YMMV. Ends Oct 18

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 12:03 pm
Tags:
Apr 18, 2020
98 posts
20 upvotes
Is this a one-time use coupon? Or unlimited redemption till the end date (Oct 18th per an earlier post?)
Jul 20, 2009
285 posts
439 upvotes
I got a flyer in the mail for BOGO on the app. Even though the advertisement in the app for me is buy 2 get one, if I add two footlongs one of them automatically becomes free. This might be the same for others.
Jan 25, 2016
971 posts
1600 upvotes
Toronto
Fourth wrote: Thanks! 2 footlong tuna subs for $10 taxes included.
Tuna sub with Bacon is my go-to. Great deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
1088 posts
487 upvotes
Richmond Hill
HenryToanN35155 wrote: Is this a one-time use coupon? Or unlimited redemption till the end date (Oct 18th per an earlier post?)
No. Unlimited until expires.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Timbo420 wrote: You want your meat sliced thin so there's no place for the flavour to hide. Don't you watch Seinfeld?
Kramer can slice it so thin that you can’t even see it.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1996 posts
1429 upvotes
Toronto
NumbNuts wrote: Every business cheaps out rather than raising prices. Sadly, its the new norm....
Sadly, they actually do both, many times at the same time.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1098 posts
1231 upvotes
2 steak n cheese subs for $11 is a good deal. Luckily the lady loaded our subs, and my girl gets every single veggie x2 - so it really pays off.

Toast + Grill ftw
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Subway lost. CBC won.
Subway needs to pay over half a million dollars to CBC.

https://www.bennettjones.com/Blogs-Sect ... 0the%20CBC.
LOL Subway is so terrible. Their food is totally terrible (was merely okay in the early 00s but tanked real bad by the 10s) and then they try to fight science with lies and PR bullcrap...and of course lose :lol: Last time I went there was a few years ago and I said once again, "never again". Definitely sticking to that, don't care if BOGO or not.
Jan 2, 2013
191 posts
188 upvotes
Leaf nation
NumbNuts wrote: If you're a fan of sodium, nitrates and meat sliced so thin you can see through it, Subway is your kinda restaurant.
Love it, my kinda restaurant ! There 3-4 times a week for years. At my location if you know the high sign you can even
get msg.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2390 posts
5250 upvotes
Markham
Thatdealguy wrote: Subway lost. CBC won.
Subway needs to pay over half a million dollars to CBC.

https://www.bennettjones.com/Blogs-Sect ... 0the%20CBC.
Did you guys even read the link? CBC won not because they were factually correct, but because they had done their due diligence (by commissioning a university to do the research, in this case Trent) and gave Subway multiple opportunities to respond before publishing the piece. It wasn’t because they were scientifically correct.

The bottom of the article actually shows that to be the case because Subway sued Trent as well, and won, and that Trents methodologies were inconsistent and inaccurate.

Most takeout food (and most of Subways stuff) are bad, but their grilled chicken is actually decent in terms of nutrient if you want something that can somewhat pass for healthy.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1008 posts
1667 upvotes
GTA
When I went to pick up my order of 2 footlong subs for less than $10 the owner looked like he had steam coming out of his ears and just unpleasantly handed me my bag. I’ve been going there 2x a week for about the past 5 years. Oh well f him if he doesn’t like the deal then why does he participate in it.
Nov 21, 2010
908 posts
462 upvotes
Canada
I cant even sign up. Tried a few times over the last few days. Guess the universe is pushing me to other takeout instead xD
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13818 posts
2948 upvotes
Vancouver
NumbNuts wrote: If you're a fan of sodium, nitrates and meat sliced so thin you can see through it, Subway is your kinda restaurant.
Why are you in this thread then???? Food police?
Nov 22, 2011
362 posts
300 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Worked for me, thank you!
I wouldn't have known about this if it wasn't posted here. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)