[Subway] Subway - BOGO footlongs in APP. YMMV. Ends Oct 18

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 5:32 pm
Tags:
Dec 28, 2011
89 posts
44 upvotes
Calgary
newuserhere wrote: Continue to order and you will see 1 with 1 free during checkout..
Same happened with me
Worked for me. Sadly it won’t let me remove my visa from the app though. I hate apps that do that.
Aug 8, 2007
427 posts
276 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: When I went to pick up my order yesterday the guy there asked me if I wanted my drink with it. I asked him, are your sure it comes with a drink? He looked at my receipt and said yes. Bonus, I didn’t order a drink with the deal but got a freebie
At least you got your drink and didn’t have to pay for it. My wife used the physical coupon and it required the purchase of a fountain drink which she paid extra for except the location she went to discontinued fountain drinks because of COVID so she paid for a drink she never got to get the discount. She didn’t blink an eye but I complained to Subway on Facebook about this but it’s been a few days and I am still waiting for even an acknowledgement from them. I told her to use the app!
Aug 14, 2015
816 posts
530 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Curious question btw, if you add extra meat for your 1st sub, do you also get extra meat for your 2nd sub free of charge?

Also, do they do crap like... oh you got one for free, so I'll have to lessen the meat for both your subs.
NumbNuts wrote: If you're a fan of sodium, nitrates and meat sliced so thin you can see through it, Subway is your kinda restaurant.
Nitrate! Nitrate!!! What are you - food scientist???
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5142 posts
1179 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Tried today got the deal 1 subway club and chicken onion teriyaki.

Freedom Mobile

Sep 13, 2020
1 posts
lachhman wrote: Subway doesn't cover the cost of these coupons, so that's why some franchisee locations don't take coupons or app deals.
Yeah i put together an order through their app but turns out the offer wasn't available at the Subway near me :(
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14150 posts
26571 upvotes
Scarborough
d1ulove3 wrote: Tried today got the deal 1 subway club and chicken onion teriyaki.
That's the EXACT same order I placed for lunch today! :lol:

It was my first time using the app and I was happy that I could use the Subway gift card that I've had for years to pay. McDonald's... if Subway can do it, so can you!
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9319 posts
3597 upvotes
Toronto
spiritsBB wrote: Curious question btw, if you add extra meat for your 1st sub, do you also get extra meat for your 2nd sub free of charge?

Also, do they do crap like... oh you got one for free, so I'll have to lessen the meat for both your subs.
I was curious about that and tried it out last week but unfortunately they charge you for the extra meat upgrade on both subs. I changed my order back to regular meat.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Feb 2, 2017
959 posts
797 upvotes
OMG I was there and it was packed and just 1 girl working in the busiest Subway in the city!

I was forced to give a $2 tip on a $5 sub cause it was basically slave labor. I think she would make only around $100 working nonstop like an animal for 8 hours
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1991 posts
1260 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Thanks OP, I wouldn't have noticed this deal if it wasn't for this thread. Took advantage of the offer twice and will keep going until the deal expires.

Normally I find subway too expensive for what you get, but $12 for 2 premium footlongs is a good deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1991 posts
1260 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
NumbNuts wrote: If you're a fan of sodium, nitrates and meat sliced so thin you can see through it, Subway is your kinda restaurant.
If you don't like it then don't buy it, who's forcing you?
Jan 24, 2013
819 posts
3467 upvotes
MILTON
sprung wrote: Message just popped up in MyWay Rewards app today.

There is no expiry date listed so unsure how long this promo will be available.
sweet 2 footlong for $10.38
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1360 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
Ninedoor wrote: Worked for me. Sadly it won’t let me remove my visa from the app though. I hate apps that do that.
I contacted support. I was able to remove my cc from my computer. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Just log on to their website
https://www.subway.com/en-CA
Nov 16, 2016
932 posts
849 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
TomRFD wrote: Think it's October 18th.
sprung wrote: There is no expiry date listed so unsure how long this promo will be available.
The local Subway at University said that it's Nov 1 - almost till the end of the semester. Pretty long time.
Aug 11, 2014
304 posts
198 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: I contacted support. I was able to remove my cc from my computer. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Just log on to their website
https://www.subway.com/en-CA
I tried this method on their website but even though it says "successfully removed" when you click back into payment methods it still shows your credit card details there... Wtf?

The weird thing is I was able to remove payment methods from the app a few days ago but starting today I couldn't anymore.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14150 posts
26571 upvotes
Scarborough
Bigboy16 wrote: The local Subway at University said that it's Nov 1 - almost till the end of the semester. Pretty long time.
Even better if it’s November 1st! I got my info from my Subway rep but things always change.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].