Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

Subway Day Nov 3 - buy 1 get 1 free with drink

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2016 6:26 am
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2001
1152 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto

[Subway] Subway Day Nov 3 - buy 1 get 1 free with drink

I saw a sign for this in a scarborough location. Looks to be nationwide.
55 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2799 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm surprised people even eat at Subway, it's no different than wasting money at McDonalds.
Apr 15, 2009
588 posts
203 upvotes
scoobydoo wrote: I'm surprised people even eat at Subway, it's no different than wasting money at McDonalds.
I'm surprised you even write a post nobody cares, it's no different than wasting time at Scoobydoo land.
Sep 24, 2014
265 posts
1257 upvotes
Brampton, ON
scoobydoo wrote: I'm surprised people even eat at Subway, it's no different than wasting money at McDonalds.
We all can't live off Scooby snacks
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
foot long steak and cheese here i come :)
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
townie22 wrote: foot long steak and cheese here i come :)
IMO the recent BOGO footlong coupon were the best deal out there. I ended up using all four on steak and cheese, which works out to $4.50 a sub. Too bad they expired on Oct 15th.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
just saw the TV ad for the deal
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
typical coupon deal
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
Not really interesting, as they often send out coupons like this.

my local subway (in brossard's homedepot) has this promo going on: any 3 footlong for 19.50$
.. at least last week it was still going on
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1983 upvotes
Edmonton
these BOGO deals and being forced to buy a drink really water down the deal.......
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135814 upvotes
888888 upvotes
usually not nationwide because all Subways are franchise and many owners are cheap on coupons like this .
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1689 posts
1258 upvotes
Calgary
what is the minimum price drink you have to get
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
BOGO is fine, but drink. No thanks.
Jan 10, 2016
72 posts
19 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Bud they have steak and cheese day on sundays, I recommend going for that rather than buying two and saving the second one for later. That is unless you got people to share a sub with.
Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
kauljppp wrote:
Bud they have steak and cheese day on sundays, I recommend going for that rather than buying two and saving the second one for later. That is unless you got people to share a sub with.
Cheers
i don't think the franchises here do that, although Quiznos does have a sub of the day special, which reminds me, at least here, Quiznos have a limited time special (no date given) on Saturdays and Sundays ANY 9" sub for $6, no drink purchase required. already tried the Beef and Swiss melt and the Black Angus and Cheese, could very well be national as they have a big poster in the window.
Aug 19, 2008
448 posts
359 upvotes
Pay for a foot long and drink for another foot long? or does this only apply to 6 inch?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
GTFO wrote: Pay for a foot long and drink for another foot long? or does this only apply to 6 inch?
foot long.
Jan 10, 2016
72 posts
19 upvotes
Brampton, ON
townie22 wrote:
kauljppp wrote:
Cheers
i don't think the franchises here do that, although Quiznos does have a sub of the day special, which reminds me, at least here, Quiznos have a limited time special (no date given) on Saturdays and Sundays ANY 9" sub for $6, no drink purchase required. already tried the Beef and Swiss melt and the Black Angus and Cheese, could very well be national as they have a big poster in the window.
Appreciate the information on quiznos sub. I generally prefer them over subway anyways lol. Will try to find out if the any sub deal is live here in north brampton.
Cheers
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
kauljppp wrote:
Cheers
assuming he's not eating 2 by himself?
That's what I usually do.

personal record 3 footlong in 15min. :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)