Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

Subway - free 6" w/$25 gift card purchase.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2020 11:23 am
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39757 upvotes
Toronto

[Subway] Subway - free 6" w/$25 gift card purchase.

Spotted sign at 267 Queen St West in Toronto. YMMV
Images
  • 20201129_082243.jpg
Last edited by sprung on Dec 15th, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
9 replies
Aug 24, 2019
222 posts
192 upvotes
I would strongly recommend against using subway gift cards. Their online/app order system is very buggy. They will take the money from your gift card but they will never place your order. There is no support line, so you are stuck with complaining using their web form. They will never resolve your issue because once the money is gone from your account, you’d have no way to prove how and when the money was withdrawn. They don’t send any email notifications when they fail to place your order nor do they show you the transaction history of gift cards.

It’s basically a huge fraud they have going on. Search on Twitter for more info.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
HawaiianGate wrote: I would strongly recommend against using subway gift cards. Their online/app order system is very buggy. They will take the money from your gift card but they will never place your order. There is no support line, so you are stuck with complaining using their web form. They will never resolve your issue because once the money is gone from your account, you’d have no way to prove how and when the money was withdrawn. They don’t send any email notifications when they fail to place your order nor do they show you the transaction history of gift cards.

It’s basically a huge fraud they have going on. Search on Twitter for more info.
Good to know but I would just use the gift cards in-store to avoid this. Thanks for the heads up.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Apr 20, 2006
856 posts
596 upvotes
Order from a mom and pop shop instead of this garbage
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
HawaiianGate wrote: I would strongly recommend against using subway gift cards. Their online/app order system is very buggy. They will take the money from your gift card but they will never place your order. There is no support line, so you are stuck with complaining using their web form. They will never resolve your issue because once the money is gone from your account, you’d have no way to prove how and when the money was withdrawn. They don’t send any email notifications when they fail to place your order nor do they show you the transaction history of gift cards.

Also couple years ago, they pushed the same promo, hard, around the same time, Christmas. And upped all their pricing Jan 1st. I remember companies that do business that way. Not to mention these are independently owned franchises, and any one of them can close shop. I'm wary of all gift cards nowadays.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39757 upvotes
Toronto
had no issues with this promo.

bought gift card at 267 Queen St W Ground Fl, Toronto, ON M5V 1Z4 . got my free 6" sub

then used the gift card at a different location later in week 1171 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1M9
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
May 24, 2020
103 posts
208 upvotes
This site is so fun these days. Every food thread you get these idiots saying “omg their food is so bad I should get paid to eat it lulz I’m so smart and funny”.

Thanks to the genius’ who need to remind everyone how smart and right they are. Your superiority is obvious and bowed down to.
Oct 7, 2020
178 posts
285 upvotes
sprung wrote: Spotted sign at 267 Queen St West in Toronto. YMMV
I mean even if there are issues, you can go in store and buy 25$ card and get 6” free.
The other day I was about to get 2 foot long sandwiches which cost $25.xx and I bought gift card and asked for free 6” and guess what I got it and paid rest $0.xx+tip with credit card

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)